I have failed as a father.

Boycie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its just a stage.

He's 12 you say?

It simply his subconscious mind trying to clear his brain cells of anything non-essential in order to make room for other information.

He will soon be obsessed with breasts and needs all available RAM.

Breasts will supersede any passing interest in man utd.

Its just a stage.

He's 12 you say?

It simply his subconscious mind trying to clear his brain cells of anything non-essential in order to make room for other information.

He will soon be obsessed with breasts and needs all available RAM.

Breasts will supersede any passing interest in man utd.

what if he's an ass man? :lol:

what if he's an ass man? :lol:

Breasts, bottoms, legs, blondes, brunettes........my mate developed a fetish for barefoot moody girls and never did sustain an interest in footy thereafter.

I haven't read the thread, but I'd say he gets an ultimatum; he can support manu if he wants, but he'd have to do it from a care home.

I wouldn't give one the time of day, let alone space under my roof.

It saddens me to have to admit that I have failed my son.

I have known for a few years now that I have a problem with drink, swearing, and arguing in front of the children. Watching inappropriate programmes on TV before they go to bed, missing valuable hours of their childhood by sitting on this forum and other social media night after night.

Dismissing his cries for help with his homework, sending him off the school with a hedge bottom hair do because I was getting a pun into a thread.

Making him eat pot noodles and other microwave easy meals because it took up too much of my time.

Well, all the above I can live with, but tonight, tonight he said he doesn't want to support Derby anymore, but wants to support Manu.

Where did I go wrong? Should I have been there in his hours of need?

I'm just a terrible parent, with a Manu supporting son.

Please don't pity me.

But, help me.

What do I do? This isn't covered in the parenting courses that my missus has been on.

I've never been so upset.

Right - a plan!

He's 12. He sits with a bunch of middle aged men who probably moan if they have to stand up to let some one past? 

Not many round you sing?

Move. Move to the corner or even join Flagman and the boys - right on the back row.

Let him bang on the perspex and shout and sing, look at him with mock severity when he swears during a song. Make him promise not to tell mum that you let him swear.

Let him take a mate (even if you have to pay).

Take him a few away games - take him in pubs full of rowdy fans.

He'll be Rams for life - he'll hold his head up at school because he's "one of the boys".

Just don't blame me when he gets a banning order at 19!

Right - a plan!

He's 12. He sits with a bunch of middle aged men who probably moan if they have to stand up to let some one past?

Not many round you sing?

Move. Move to the corner or even join Flagman and the boys - right on the back row.

Let him bang on the perspex and shout and sing, look at him with mock severity when he swears during a song. Make him promise not to tell mum that you let him swear.

Let him take a mate (even if you have to pay).

Take him a few away games - take him in pubs full of rowdy fans.

He'll be Rams for life - he'll hold his head up at school because he's "one of the boys".

Just don't blame me when he gets a banning order at 19!

It never did me any harm.

Archived