The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

Are we in the market for a RM? Alot of people saying were going 4-3-3.

I think a lot of people are assuming from the squad...

I thought at the end of last season they pretty much said they'd be after a LB, a CB, a ST and another Mid...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would take Ben Marshall like that no matter what formation or system he is a class act.

The only decent left back there is George Friend but he won't leave Boro.

The CB's, Tom Lees would cost too much, Mark Beevers only just signed for Milwall. Anthony Gerrard is rubbish and I don't know about the Charlton guy. If he is the tall one with no hair I thought he played really well against us away

I think a lot of people are assuming from the squad...

I thought at the end of last season they pretty much said they'd be after a LB, a CB, a ST and another Mid...

I reckon we would better suit a 4-3-3 and just by another cm leaving us with 5 to rotate in the centre

Ben marshall

2012-13 leicester

Win / draws with bm : 67%

Win / draws without bm : 62%

Slightly positive

2011-2012

Win / draws with bm : 69%

Win / draws without bm : 68%

Neutral

Does anyone know what the situation is with Matthew Upson? I believe he's on a free and if Brighton don't follow through with him then he could be a great option on a 1 year deal. He could provide cover for Barker in the event that he struggles to get himself back into the team and add some experience to the back line. He played in a world cup three years ago...but the less said about that the better.

Heard we're being linked with Matt Ritchie...

Pretty sure we have been before but have heard something circulating again...

Makes sense from the POV of what kind of players we were after at the end of the season... Have been assuming the 6th signing would be a wide midfielder...

Archived