The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this sarcasm?!?! Its not that I don't rate him its just that I never hear of him unlike defenders like Curtis Davies,baptiste.

I just don't know if you guys are being sarcastic or not! :D

Adam is a defender much in the mould of Wes Morgan - no **** type, like Buxton.

But he is one of the very best at this level, along with Wes - I think he'd be a cracking signing, although I did hear his form dipped towards the end of last season, but Brighton have offered him a deal so I expect he'll stay! 

Former Sunderland defender Matt Kilgallon target for several Championship clubs

By Pete O'Rourke - Follow me: @skysportspeteo. Last Updated: June 3, 2013 2:26pm

• Share:
  •  
  •  
  •  
Matthew-Kilgallon_2811347?2012081316

Matt Kilgallon: Attracting interest from a number of Championship clubs

Sky Sports understands a host of Championship clubs are tracking former Sunderland defender Matt Kilgallon.

Kilgallon is available on a free transfer after seeing out his contract at the Stadium of Light.

The news has alerted Kilgallon's suitors to his availability with several clubs weighing up moves for the former Leeds man.

The likes of Birmingham, Ipswich, Blackburn and Wigan are all thought to be keeping tabs on the situation as they look to bolster their defensive options this summer.

The left-sided central defender joined Sunderland in January 2010 after successful spells at Sheffield United and Leeds, and his versatility in that he can play at left-back as well as central defence makes him an attractive proposition.

Archived