do you think we stand a chance tomorrow?

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think by the very laws of the game, Derby should be trying to win the game. It's eleven v eleven and I genuinely believe that when we're positive and play with conviction and try to win, we can beat anybody (bar Leicester!) in this league! It seems that when lesser teams play positively against us, they manage to catch us on the backfoot and cause the upset. I'd like to see us do that to somebody else one day.

I think by the very laws of the game, Derby should be trying to win the game. It's eleven v eleven and I genuinely believe that when we're positive and play with conviction and try to win, we can beat anybody (bar Leicester!) in this league! It seems that when lesser teams play positively against us, they manage to catch us on the backfoot and cause the upset. I'd like to see us do that to somebody else one day.

Cards on the table then. Clough manager or not. If not who do you suggest?

Cards on the table then. Clough manager or not. If not who do you suggest?

My honest opinion? I'm annoyed that Clough has never made changes to his coaching staff. On that basis, he's part of the problem for me.

I'd have been happy to keep him if he's identified the obvious issues/shortfalls and made attempts to address them, but he hasnt.

I'd be more than happy for him to bring in a proper experienced assistant manager and/or defensive coach.

I'm not blinkered enough to suggest that any manager is good enough to tick all the attribute boxes needed to succeed, and I do believe that Clough ticks enough boxes to make a good manager, BUT, he needs to ensure that where he's lacking, one of his staff fills the void.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

Bradford City play Swansea @ Wembley in the League Cup final having already beaten three Premier League sides.

Today my brother will win something on the lottery (I won't cos I don't play!)

And Derby will win 3-0 away @ Watford/Udinese.

never a more true word is said in jest. Or something like that. Funny though.

Deffinatly not if they have got a hangover like me. Is there a hangover thread anywhere?

There's a drunk thread - just post there 8 hours before your hangover.

Archived