Wembley

ShaunTheRam

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm, off for some glory on Sunday! Sod the Rams, I'm off to Wembley to watch my other half's team! Come on you Bantams! Who's everyone supporting?

The Bantams. On the way to Watford today we passed a load of fans heading down to Wembley with their scarves flying out the windows.

Proud day for them tomorrow, they only wish that 56 more of their fans could have been there to watch them too.

Best of luck Bradford!

The Bantams. On the way to Watford today we passed a load of fans heading down to Wembley with their scarves flying out the windows.

Proud day for them tomorrow, they only wish that 56 more of their fans could have been there to watch them too.

Best of luck Bradford!

just swung my vote , lady.. come on you bantams..

Would love to see Bradford do it, just as 2 fingers up to the "Football Establishment". I like Swansea (yes, really) as they've also come from the brink of admin due to poor behind the scenes stuff. They seem to be trying to build a sustainable and morally correct ethos behind the scenes and also on the pitch. If they were playing most other opposition I would've been rooting for them, but I have to go for Bradford tomorrow. Not only is getting here a cup fairytale, the cash will probably be a huge lifeline also. I think, though I may be wrong, it would also be history in the making if they won it? And also how special for the 2 kids acting as mascots (Google Jake Turton if you don't know the story).

Would absolutely love Bradford to win, but if the Jacks do it it'll be great to see them in Europe next year. Their style of football deserves it.

I live in London, getting back after the match today I saw loads of Bantams fans arriving down here. I felt how I imagine a bitter middle aged fella in a sexless marriage feels when he sees a young couple smooching.

Archived