International in peace

Polarbear

Alright everyone?

Born and bred Canadian here coming over for the 3rd year running to watch football. Support Aston Villa (bring on the jeers and piss taking) but when I am over I tend to head to as much football as possible. Having a look through the fixtures on during my upcoming trip the Leeds v Derby fixture caught my eye. I will actually be in Doncaster that morning with a Swindon supporting mate of mine for their match and am thinking of making the quick trek over to Leeds for the match. From my past experiences I enjoy being in the away end which is why im making this post. I am wondering if I will be able to pay at the gate or if I will have to buy tickets (mate coming with me) for the match in advance? Not sure how large your away following is so will I even be able to get tickets sorted? Let me know your thoughts.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villa eh? Why?

I dunno if you'll be able to. It depends on how many we sell beforehand I think.

I like to give myself extreme pain at all times in life...so supporting VIlla made sense 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Should be ok. Keep tabs on the DCFC official website, and you'll be sorted.

Will do

Based on our usual away attendance there should be enough room for you and your mate to lie down.

Some of our fans see it as one of our bigger matches of the season so we tend to take a few, believe it might be on tv though so shouldn't be too much trouble getting tickets.

Yeah it is the late (and only late) kick off that day so I am assuming its on the box.

Also will I abe able to purchase them once on sale and make a stop in Derby one day before the match to pick up the tickets from the ticket office? My mates usually get tickets sorted for me so bit uneducated to how the ticket office works in the uk 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Also will I abe able to purchase them once on sale and make a stop in Derby one day before the match to pick up the tickets from the ticket office? My mates usually get tickets sorted for me so bit uneducated to how the ticket office works in the uk 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Yep. Normally open until 5PM the day before - I think - but official site will tell you.

Incidentally, we've beaten Dirty Leeds the last 7 or 8 times we've played them. If we fail the first time you turn up, we'll all assume it's your fault and hunt you down like a leprous mongrel.

Enjoy.

Yep. Normally open until 5PM the day before - I think - but official site will tell you.

Incidentally, we've beaten Dirty Leeds the last 7 or 8 times we've played them. If we fail the first time you turn up, we'll all assume it's your fault and hunt you down like a leprous mongrel.

Enjoy.

I might have 2 sets of supporters hunting me then....Going t a Plymouth match and last time I went they lost 3-1 to Southampton and relegation to L2 was confirmed..... Going again this trip and near relegation once again!

Welcome to jolly old England! And you're going to Leeds eh??

I'd rather eat a microwaved horseburger.

Horrible place

Made a brief stop in Leeds on my first trip....and I agree horrid place

You can go just for goodness sake don't try and sing, drink beer or generally have a good time. Very frowned upon on here, that.

Ill be sure to keep my head down and mouth shut then. Then cheer for the wrong team just for a laugh

Archived