Pride Park Atmosphere / South Stand / ST prices 2013/2014

therams69

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a mystery for you, almost a riddle.

If only season ticket holders watch the game, and there's only about 17000 season ticket holders, what did the other 16500 do when we had 33500 for the Forest game?

4,500 or so limped off down the A52.................4,000 turned up on the day as usual................2,000 made a once a season national or international trip to the their beloved Rams...............6,000 locals who normally boo and don't go decided to turn up incognito.

I know that's not your point but I couldn't help myself.

Here's a mystery for you, almost a riddle.

If only season ticket holders watch the game, and there's only about 17000 season ticket holders, what did the other 16500 do when we had 33500 for the Forest game?

sat on the forum waiting for forest to win I think?

Hi all

I'm a bit late to this thread... I've been a season ticket holder for years in the east lower level with the penalty spot but couldn't resist the move for the value in the South Stand. I've brought a mate with me and someone new too!

Didn't know about the D block singing plan and would love to be part of it... There's 3 of us and we couldn't get in the upper their so are as close as we could be.

I assume there are no seats left in D block... The new Pride Choir? If not what's the closest I could move to be part of the atmosphere!???

Thanks

Hi all

I'm a bit late to this thread... I've been a season ticket holder for years in the east lower level with the penalty spot but couldn't resist the move for the value in the South Stand. I've brought a mate with me and someone new too!

Didn't know about the D block singing plan and would love to be part of it... There's 3 of us and we couldn't get in the upper their so are as close as we could be.

I assume there are no seats left in D block... The new Pride Choir? If not what's the closest I could move to be part of the atmosphere!???

Thanks

The Pride Choir?

I've got a mental picture in my head now of Nick and everyone who sings dressed in choir garb with Kenny Everett's Brother Lee hands waving like mad.

I'm sorry. Another juvenile moment, I'm having a few of them lately :lol:

Anyhoo, sensible head on now, from reading Nick's tweets I'm sure he said Block D was now sold out.

.......Brother Lee, Brother Lee, Brother Lee luuuuuurve... :ph34r: teeheehee

Well we're in the block just below and across a bit... If we can get closer we will.

Erm....... Maybe the use of the words Pride and Choir could shouldn't have been put together... Does feel like the new singing southstanders need a name though???? :)

Archived