season ticket prices

Geriatram

Not sure if mentioned already, but who else just buys a membership just to guarantee a Forest away ticket?

Gone up to £30

Under 12 "free season ticket" but you HAVE to enroll the kid in the junior squad membership.

Giveth with one hand, taketh with the other.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DCFC are clueless in my eyes and I hope all these changes will see the club with less income. This is really the first major role of Sam Rush reign and I think he has it badly wrong. Seniors are 25% up (My dad has had to pay this increase, on top of the 10% increase last year), Disbled people are well and truly screwed and prices have gone up by another recateogrisation for another few thousand.

Sam Rush said in his fans forum (I want to work with you on finding ways to increase our attendances).

I wonder if Nick (Ramsfan69) suggested other ideas apart from a cheap area behind the goal which will only really target the 16-25 age range.

I genuinely think we will be down to crowds of less than 20,000 next season.

Also, anyone else notice, the West Stand Upper corner - there is never more than 2-300 there for games. So this constant promotion of the Diginex Deal doesn't exactly sell thousands.

Clough out, board out, Rush out, fans out.

I won't be renewing. Mine has gone up again thanks to the re-categorisation.

I'll take advantage of the many offers doing the rounds. There's a list of matches on the intranet at work you can buy tickets for starting at £10 for the Bolton and Palace games. Most of the others come in at only £16.

Apart from having my own guaranteed seat, there's no real point in having a ST any more apart from the overrated feeling of being stiffed and taken for granted by the club.

I'm guessing the new prices don't affect you much otherwise I'm convinced you would be the same also you don't seem to like people giving their opinion. Maybe if you han an increase of £75 you would smashing your toys.

I'm only messin. I like to hear your opinion and will admit if i am wrong (well bail out quick). There could be reasons for the increases and one could be that as far as price increases go we have had it good for years. If these rises in price genuinly makes it impossible for someone to buy a season ticket and they really want one then they have my sympathy. May be buying tickets on a match by match basis is a better option there are a lot of people who can not afford ST who have to do that.

Are you ok ramblur? You seem to be gunning for an argument for some reason, even when I'm agreeing with what you're saying?

OK,I see I have to help you out with the first bit.If you think that density should reflect price,then if the (currently) cheapest areas end up with the highest density,the price should be the highest in the ground,viz well over £500.Seems simple enough to me.No tangents,no metaphors.

Yes, areas of similar demand should have similar prices.

If I would expect 'these things' to work a certain way,then I should equally expect to see past examples of downward recategorisation.No tangents,no metaphors.

Past examples? Are you talking about at Derby? I'm talking about the general idea of how it should work. No argumentativeness, no facetiousness.

My tickets costing 425 early bird. Does that represent £20 a game? These £15 Digonex deals are pissing me off to be fair.

I won't be renewing. Mine has gone up again thanks to the re-categorisation. There's a list of matches on the intranet at work you can buy tickets for starting at £10 for the Bolton and Palace games. Most of the others come in at only £16.

Are these for seats in the same block? If so, that's not good.

#381842season ticket prices

Posted by VulcanRam on 01 February 2013 - 09:19 PM in Rams Talk

Bloody hell, nobody's ever happy with anything on here are they?

Except me, because my three tickets will cost the same.

Except now they won't, because I too am a victim of recategorisation. So I officially join the ranks of the disaffected!

Second rise in 2 years.

Booooooooooooooooo

I'm only messin. I like to hear your opinion and will admit if i am wrong (well bail out quick). There could be reasons for the increases and one could be that as far as price increases go we have had it good for years. If these rises in price genuinly makes it impossible for someone to buy a season ticket and they really want one then they have my sympathy. May be buying tickets on a match by match basis is a better option there are a lot of people who can not afford ST who have to do that.

Thanks, Sorry at first I didn't see your post emphasising your commitment, earlier when I said moan a lot it was meant to be self effacing!

Back on the subject I would like to ask any self employed out there if they ask their customers if it is ok to increase prices next year by 37.50% I think I know the answer. I think also the answer might be the same if suppliers to DCFC asked the same question.

Taking your last point about match to match basis tickets I assume they will now increase pro - rata.

DCFC are clueless in my eyes and I hope all these changes will see the club with less income. This is really the first major role of Sam Rush reign and I think he has it badly wrong. Seniors are 25% up (My dad has had to pay this increase, on top of the 10% increase last year), Disbled people are well and truly screwed and prices have gone up by another recateogrisation for another few thousand.

Sam Rush said in his fans forum (I want to work with you on finding ways to increase our attendances).

I wonder if Nick (Ramsfan69) suggested other ideas apart from a cheap area behind the goal which will only really target the 16-25 age range.

I genuinely think we will be down to crowds of less than 20,000 next season.

Also, anyone else notice, the West Stand Upper corner - there is never more than 2-300 there for games. So this constant promotion of the Diginex Deal doesn't exactly sell thousands.

Clough out, board out, Rush out, fans out.

Maybe it is 25% for some but many have also had re categorisation, in two seasons mine has increased 53%.

Are you ok ramblur? You seem to be gunning for an argument for some reason, even when I'm agreeing with what you're saying?

Past examples? Are you talking about at Derby? I'm talking about the general idea of how it should work. No argumentativeness, no facetiousness.

Oh yes,don't worry,I'm perfectly fine Martyn.By the way,I tend not to argue with myself,and unless I'm very much mistaken,it was you that started this 2 way discussion.If I'm 'arguing' with you,then you're 'arguing' with me.If you've been agreeing with what I've been saying,I find it strange that you should say it's "weird" that I don't 'get it'.If you agree with me,then I must obviously 'get it'.You obviously also agree with something that you previously found "hard to understand".

I'm sure that just about everyone else knew that I was referring to our club when talking of past examples,so no need to dwell on that.

When you started this rolling,you mentioned the word "smart".Please don't attribute me with words I haven't written.

People moaning at seniors going up, can anyone tell me why the hell a man who's 65, or previously 61 to 64....should pay alot less than a man whos, 50??

My grandads was 150 last year and i paid 300 to sit next to him, seniors have naff all to moan about in my opinion.

South stand top for me, £230.00 thank ya very muchly.

People moaning at seniors going up, can anyone tell me why the hell a man who's 65, or previously 61 to 64....should pay alot less than a man whos, 50??

My grandads was 150 last year and i paid 300 to sit next to him, seniors have naff all to moan about in my opinion.

South stand top for me, £230.00 thank ya very muchly.

erm, it's being called a pensioner, being officially retired, living off a possible reduced wage or pension pot.

Unless a pensioner has a final salary pension, I think they ought to get a reduced ticket.

By eck, they'll have put enough money into the club over the years.

Archived