Which of our players

Stimacked

Values would have risen since they signed or started playing.

Which ones are likely to rise, if we stay in the Champ

Which ones are likely to drop in value in the next 3 years.

Look at our full listed squad.

Since signing these players values should have gone up.

Robinson

Brayford

Bryson

Fielding

Legzdins

Coutts

Ward

All these lot are likely to be worth more in a couple of seasons: _?

Hughes

Bennett

Hendrick

Obrien

Freeman

Gjokjak

Ball?

Our owners Derby County project probably depends on the club selling players at a profit for them to get the club running more profitably.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spot on in terms of who's value has increased.

I think Keogh is unlucky but correct to not be on. If he gets a place in ROI first team or consistent bench positiojn his value will go up from the 1 million we purchased him for.

Jacobs perhaps, too early to say IMO.

Current Value

Robinson 500k-750k

Brayford 2.5 million

Bryson 750k-1.2 million

Fielding 500k - 1.5 milion

Legzdins 750k

Coutts 750k

Ward 1 million

Hughes Not for sale at any price (12 million would be accepted mind)

Bennett No bids would come in not worth stating

Hendrick 1.5 - 2 million

Obrien 500k

Freeman Not enough games

Gjokjak Not enough games

Ball Injury no bids possible.

You say that but he has scored goals and got assists and had an international call up. Someone outside the club must think he has improved somewhat.

They've obviously not seen him play football as often as I have this season. His touch is worse than robinsons! I'd consider him a poor signing on a free, for £1.2m he's truly abysmal for me.

By the way I'd love him to prove me wrong and bang a few in Saturday or over the next month. Just can't see it personally

Doesn't make him any better as a footballer? His touch is shocking, wins nothing in the air, rarely gets shots or attempts at goal. The only thing I see positive is that he runs his ******** off! This should be the minimum requirement of any footballer

Sammon and Keogh probably have had values increase by their International call ups.

Jacobs should of been on the list. He is establishing himself at this level already.

. Sammon is a runner and he makes defences work hard and brings other players into the attack. He is not a Hulse type hold up the ball forward, never will be. He is still adapting to this level and on a number of occasions he has been a real handful. Still very much a work in progress. His work ethic can't be questioned. His touch should improve with games and experience. Bit of a late developer. Came through an unorthadox route remember. Think it was for an Irish University side where Kilmarnock picked him up. Wigan would not have put him on in so many prem matches if they thought he was useless.

How much did we pay for Fielding?

Goalkeepers values aren't particularly high in general.. You can get decent goalkeepers for under $1mill..

I can't see why Fielding would be worth more now.. He's currently backup GK and even before that he was hardly pulling up any trees..

The key three for me are Brayford, Bryson and Ward.. Those three would sell for more than what we paid for.. As for the others, who is likely to want them for a higher price than we paid for them? Would someone seriously buy Theo for $500k?

As for the youth.. I don't get what the buzz is about O'Brien? I think he's a limited defender and reminds me of when Pablo Mills came through (but not as bad).. I don't even think he'll make the NPC to be honest.. Especially when you look at where Nyatanga is playing now, and Nya had far more natural ability than O'Brien

As for the youth.. I don't get what the buzz is about O'Brien? I think he's a limited defender and reminds me of when Pablo Mills came through (but not as bad).. I don't even think he'll make the NPC to be honest.. Especially when you look at where Nyatanga is playing now, and Nya had far more natural ability than O'Brien

I like O'Brien because he's a very no-nonsense defender. He's got decent tackling ability and wins most balls in the air. It's just a shame he's terrible when he's got the ball at his feet. Fortunately, I think that's to do with inexperience and lack of confidence. Another couple of years and I reckon his distribution will be much improved.

They've obviously not seen him play football as often as I have this season. His touch is worse than robinsons! I'd consider him a poor signing on a free, for £1.2m he's truly abysmal for me.

By the way I'd love him to prove me wrong and bang a few in Saturday or over the next month. Just can't see it personally

Just playing devils advocate, if people were looking for a good judge of a player I imagine that they would probably run with Trappatoni before your goodself.

How much did we pay for Fielding?

Goalkeepers values aren't particularly high in general.. You can get decent goalkeepers for under $1mill..

I can't see why Fielding would be worth more now.. He's currently backup GK and even before that he was hardly pulling up any trees..

The key three for me are Brayford, Bryson and Ward.. Those three would sell for more than what we paid for.. As for the others, who is likely to want them for a higher price than we paid for them? Would someone seriously buy Theo for $500k?

Thats 2 of your recent posts that I have liked or agreed with...I'm getting worried!

I just don't agree with this thing about his touch.

I've watched him most games this season, and I've seen him hold the ball up and feed it to wide players more than I've seen him lose it, ricochet off his shin, bounce off his head.

Not saying he's a great player and I'm not even saying he's worth the fee, but I just don't like this bandwagon perception that he's a donkey.

Just playing devils advocate, if people were looking for a good judge of a player I imagine that they would probably run with Trappatoni before your goodself.

I agree entirely, I'd be surprised however if trappatoni has watched him five times this season. Do you think he's a championship forward, let alone an international one?

I just don't agree with this thing about his touch.

I've watched him most games this season, and I've seen him hold the ball up and feed it to wide players more than I've seen him lose it, ricochet off his shin, bounce off his head.

Not saying he's a great player and I'm not even saying he's worth the fee, but I just don't like this bandwagon perception that he's a donkey.

Watch him Saturday, hopefully he'll have a good game and bag a couple. Personally however I think it more likely I'll be able to point out to you instances of a woeful touch. Speak to you Monday

Watch him Saturday, hopefully he'll have a good game and bag a couple. Personally however I think it more likely I'll be able to point out to you instances of a woeful touch. Speak to you Monday

Maybe.

He's certainly had a few bad games, but I'd argue no more than Will Hughes. And when Sammon is good, I think he's really good for us.

I agree entirely, I'd be surprised however if trappatoni has watched him five times this season. Do you think he's a championship forward, let alone an international one?

I imagine that he will have been watched quite a few times (maybe not personally by Trappatoni) with us also have Hendrick and O'Brien in the team.

I think he is often instrumental in the things we do well but is also a major cause of the things we do not so well, as all too often we move the ball up to him quickly but we fail to retain possession as he is crowded out and has no support.

He only looks poor when Clough tinkers with the players alongside or behind him and he is left with no support within 30 yards of him.

Zat Knight, Michael Ricketts, Jay Bothroyd, Dave Nugent and Seth Johnson got England caps, so being an international isn't the be and all.

Brayford

Hughes

Bryson

Ward

Bennett

and possibly Hendrick, Jacobs

are decent assetts to have.

The rest I wouldn't pay more than 500k for to be honest.

Players like Freeman too early to tell.

Archived