Which of our players

Stimacked

Zat Knight, Michael Ricketts, Jay Bothroyd, Dave Nugent and Seth Johnson got England caps, so being an international isn't the be and all.

Brayford

Hughes

Bryson

Ward

Bennett

and possibly Hendrick, Jacobs

are decent assetts to have.

The rest I wouldn't pay more than 500k for to be honest.

Players like Freeman too early to tell.

Your argument falls down entirely when you mention Seth Johnson, one fingertip save away from being an international superstar... Also Nugent has a goal a game at international level... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zat Knight, Michael Ricketts, Jay Bothroyd, Dave Nugent and Seth Johnson got England caps, so being an international isn't the be and all.

Brayford

Hughes

Bryson

Ward

Bennett

and possibly Hendrick, Jacobs

are decent assetts to have.

The rest I wouldn't pay more than 500k for to be honest.

Players like Freeman too early to tell.

All of the players you have named have played at a higher level than Championship and all fetched transfer fees well in execss of the £1.2million (or whatever it was) that we paid for Sammon.

All of the players you have named have played at a higher level than Championship and all fetched transfer fees well in execss of the £1.2million (or whatever it was) that we paid for Sammon.

They were all a lot older too.

If I was managing a team, the only players I'd buy from Derby would be Brayford, Legzdins as back up, Hughes (but who wouldn't) and Ward.

Value wise:

Legzdins - £500,000

Brayford - £2 million

Keogh - £1 million

OB - £250,000 (he'll end up in League 1 or 2)

Roberts - £0

Coutts - £500,000

Hendrick - £1 million

Bryson - £1 million

Hughes - £10 million

Ward - £1.5 million

Sammon - £600,000

Others of note:

Bennett - Difficult to say, could potentially be £10 million+, but if an offer of £3 million was to come in now, i'd take it.

Jacobs - £400,000

B.Davies - £150,000

Robinson - £500,000 (you play him for 90 minutes every game, he'll score 15 goals a season)

Fielding - £400,000

O'Connor - £100,000

Tyson - £250,000

Archived