I'm hiding in here tonight

Day

GK - Silly Billy - Sure he has mentioned before he is quite a big lad so he can fill the goal plus he is rate clever so can out think rynny and frogg no problem!!!

CB - Steve Brumie - Been there and done it, alot of experience

CB - Daveo - Will be calming influence on the team and will keep the back three in check!

CB - Mostyn - See Steve Brumie

RW - Alpha - Will have Francis pants down at every oppurtunity, will take him on with the football now and again

CM - Bris - Talks a good game, will keep the ball at every oppurtunity, plays lovely football

CM - East Kent Ram - Pretty much same as Bris just with a little bit more venom in his play

DCM - Boycie - With the two fancy pants players in CM we need some steal someone to break up play, somone to break Bunnys legs and thats mans Roy Keane but he is a t0sser so boycie will do

LW - Asanovic - Its all in the name people, will drift inside and destroy the likes of AnimalsRam

ST - Uttox - seen alot of decent strikers hope he has learnt something and produces for the team

ST - Ramblur - Pretty much same as Uttox and Steve Brummie, been there and done it and if I need any help with finances he is the man!

Jesus Christ Monkey Balls that team would win Prem no digity!!! Im **** hot at this sort of stuff!!!

Right.....i see.......no ffin Ramnut eh?

Who are yer! Who are yer!

Go home RamNut, your drunk.

We are ramnut, we are ramnut,

super ramnut, super- ram

We are ramnut, we are ramnut,

super ramnut, super- ram

Baaaaah

GK - Silly Billy - Sure he has mentioned before he is quite a big lad so he can fill the goal plus he is rate clever so can out think rynny and frogg no problem!!!

CB - Steve Brumie - Been there and done it, alot of experience

CB - Daveo - Will be calming influence on the team and will keep the back three in check!

CB - Mostyn - See Steve Brumie

RW - Alpha - Will have Francis pants down at every oppurtunity, will take him on with the football now and again

CM - Bris - Talks a good game, will keep the ball at every oppurtunity, plays lovely football

CM - East Kent Ram - Pretty much same as Bris just with a little bit more venom in his play

DCM - Boycie - With the two fancy pants players in CM we need some steal someone to break up play, somone to break Bunnys legs and thats mans Roy Keane but he is a t0sser so boycie will do

LW - Asanovic - Its all in the name people, will drift inside and destroy the likes of AnimalsRam

ST - Uttox - seen alot of decent strikers hope he has learnt something and produces for the team

ST - Ramblur - Pretty much same as Uttox and Steve Brummie, been there and done it and if I need any help with finances he is the man!

Jesus Christ Monkey Balls that team would win Prem no digity!!! Im **** hot at this sort of stuff!!!

amazing. This post made my day :D

• 2 weeks later...