Home form slipping

dcfc88888

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dcfc88888 you are a cunning WUM. Two games without a home win aint that long. We blew Boro away only a couple of weeks back.

No need to get narky, and for me 2 games of disappointing form is VERY concerning for me, if you went yesterday you would have seen that Hughes was really fatigued after his game on Wednesday, which god only knows why he played if Nigel was going to pick him in a cup game only a few days later, its obvious he needed a rest.

Our home form will start to slip if our best players get fatigued (Hughes) or get played in a the wrong formation out of position (Sammon) And since our away form is absolutely dire I think we need to keep winning at home. I don't appreciate a fatigued squad with inadequate cover in certain positions, if Hughes needs a rest, who's going to come in, Bailey is at Coventry, we need cover for CM. And Ward and Bryson haven't looked very dangerous since coming back from injury, although that's expected since they are not 100%. Point is we need to be giving 100% because away from home this season should be a compete write off. There's absolutely NO excuse for our fire away form. Don't get me started if our home form starts going the same!

booooo clough out

Boycies tit out.......... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

No need to get narky, and for me 2 games of disappointing form is VERY concerning for me, if you went yesterday you would have seen that Hughes was really fatigued after his game on Wednesday, which god only knows why he played if Nigel was going to pick him in a cup game only a few days later, its obvious he needed a rest.

Our home form will start to slip if our best players get fatigued (Hughes) or get played in a the wrong formation out of position (Sammon) And since our away form is absolutely dire I think we need to keep winning at home. I don't appreciate a fatigued squad with inadequate cover in certain positions, if Hughes needs a rest, who's going to come in, Bailey is at Coventry, we need cover for CM. And Ward and Bryson haven't looked very dangerous since coming back from injury, although that's expected since they are not 100%. Point is we need to be giving 100% because away from home this season should be a compete write off. There's absolutely NO excuse for our fire away form. Don't get me started if our home form starts going the same!

I don't think we need CM cover, the problem with the team is playing too many CM's instead of dropping one.

looking at our results this season, virtually all the gains where we did better this season were on or before november 6th.

our form since then is virtually the same as last season.

we seem to follow a familiar pattern.

early improvement fading by bonfire night and then the same old same old thereafter.

still theres always the poo thread to look forward to.

Archived