The Big Sammon Thread

Rich3478

I never said it was! Where did I even mention you other than call you a WUM?

I said your a WUM because your liking everyones post about the insult I received, soley to be a dick towards me and now making a mountain out a mole hill regarding a comment I made about the chances Sammon had to score.

Get over it!

Woah, you edited your post after I replied...awkward.

Erm, right. Yeah, I don't think you can handle the forum. Obviously it's all my fault and you never put a foot out of line. And me liking posts has upset you. So yeah...I'll leave it now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still reporting anyone who rates Sammon or Nigel Clough.

Dude, i'm having a laugh.

I guess I am a WUM though, but it's hilarious seeing people overeact at absolutely nothing!

Check out the previous page and look at the replies the moment I mentioned i'd report them, hilarious.

I guess I am a WUM though, but it's hilarious seeing people overeact at absolutely nothing!

Check out the previous page and look at the replies the moment I mentioned i'd report them, hilarious.

They did break the rules though.

They insulted my intelligence, despite having two GCSE.

You called me a dick and you're having a go at other people overreacting?

Actually, I've changed my mind.

3) No Trolling - A troll is a person who intentionally attempts to disrupt, cause controversy, incite an argument, and/or receive negative attention by deliberately posting provocative content.

LAWYERED.

Or a creature of scandanavian legend...who turns to stone in daylight....I've also heard the term used to describe certain peoples appearances....

It is. But I just think its unfair that this has been brought up a lot. But nobody has said that martin has missed as well. Sort of an unfair jab at him. Obviously my opinion (gotta say that in case I get shot down yano)

Create a Martin is rubbish thread then, simples don't complain if you don't follow the topic.

Create a Martin is rubbish thread then, simples don't complain if you don't follow the topic.

How is it off topic? I'm discussing Conor Sammon and how he gets unfairly. Using Martin as an example. At no point did I call Martin rubbish I thought he played quite well. Just thinking if your going to have a go at Sammon why is it fair that Martin gets away with it when he did the same?

How is it off topic? I'm discussing Conor Sammon and how he gets unfairly. Using Martin as an example. At no point did I call Martin rubbish I thought he played quite well. Just thinking if your going to have a go at Sammon why is it fair that Martin gets away with it when he did the same?

Because..

1) Sammon, has been doing it pretty much all season whereas Martins has only played one & a bit games , so is afforded a bit off leeway..

2) Sammon has played his part consistantly well (in some peoples opinion) in helping to ruin many of their Saturdays, Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday evenings

3) Sammon is an over priced fish, be he tinned, smoked or in any other form...

Archived