team of internationals

davenportram

Gjokaj played the full 90 for Albania U21s. They kept a clean sheet. Its finished 0-0. Wonder if we have watched any of their other players, while keeping tabs on him. They won their UEFA U21 group ahead of Germany. That was before Gjokaj was involved mind.

Freeman started for the Welsh U21s in their 3-0 win against Iceland U21

Hughes played the whole 2nd half for England u21s

O'brien was not included for Ireland U21s "because of a sore knee". Uh oh, must be a doubt for Saturday.

Three Rams made their full international debuts, Sammon started for Ireland and Hendrick set up the second goal.

Keogh came on for the final 5 mins or so.

Seems like Robinson was not named, even on the bench for their World Cup Qualifier in Mexico. Not that surprising, he hasen't had a look in for the Rams for months.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theo has just come on for Jamaica against Mexico..

His only contributions so far is to be offside, miscontrol a ball, foul a defender and run around chasing the ball like a lost dog..

And that is about what he contributes for Derby aside from the one thing he is on the pitch for which is to score goals.

If Theo had any other attributes to his game, he's be valued at 5M.

And that is about what he contributes for Derby aside from the one thing he is on the pitch for which is to score goals.

If Theo had any other attributes to his game, he's be valued at 5M.

I bet he was dynamite at school... Fast and scored goals

Jamaica just missed a sitter...

McCleary was doing a good job.. Mexico have missed like 100 really good chances.. The gulf between the two sides is huge it's a miracle it's still 0-0 but that was a huge chance for Jamaica.. Theo would have buried it..

Brilliant pass, probably enough to get his name mentioned during one of the replays.

The commentator clearly doesn't agree.

I thought that, Hoolahan still had a fair bit to do but it was great vision from Jeff, others would have probably just lobbed it back into the box.

Got to have increased his value and given him more confidence!

For anyone who wants to see Jeff's pass. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy8QRlu27QA&feature=youtu.be

How on Earth did the commentators mention Hendricks ball in there? They only mentioned Hoolahan.

Then again, I've always felt that secondary assists should be recorded as well as assists, as the space created by a playmaker for players to then cross and generally create goals can take as much, if not more skill, than actually playing in that ball for the goalscorer.

Personally I am proud of the Rams players overall. It speaks volumes that they are being recognised at international level, especially a player as young as Hendrick, who will surely be a major player in Ireland's future. Fantastic young player, and so mature for his age.

*cough*brayford*cough*

As fantastic as Brayford is, I'd still rate him forth as ridiculous as that sounds. As a right back, I struggle to think of better than him in this division, but ultimately, he rates behind Keogh, Hughes and Hendrick. I interestingly enjoy saying that.

Our best players in order are this in my opinion:

Red means could play for a lower league premiership side, Blue means good championship player, Green means average championship.

Keogh

Brayford

Hendrick

Ward <----------- Barker (fully fit) (I think Keogh is better than Barker)

Bryson

Hughes

Sammon

Coutts

Legzdins/Fielding on a par

Obrien/Buxton on a par

jacobs

Robinson

Roberts

Freeman

Then we are into the fringe.

Our best players in order are this in my opinion:

Red means could play for a lower league premiership side, Blue means good championship player, Green means average championship.

Keogh

Brayford

Hendrick

Ward <----------- Barker (fully fit) (I think Keogh is better than Barker)

Bryson

Hughes

Sammon

Coutts

Legzdins/Fielding on a par

Obrien/Buxton on a par

jacobs

Robinson

Roberts

Freeman

Then we are into the fringe.

...I struggle to disagree...

...my lip is bleeding now, I can't bite any harder...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived