time for roberts to go?

shannonjade

well surprise surprise roberts at fault again for red dogs goal how many more times because of his height, slowness and positioning is he going to be responsible for us conceding get freeman in we are safe now lets build for next season get a defensive unit together who can play every week and get to know each other.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well surprise surprise roberts at fault again for red dogs goal how many more times because of his height, slowness and positioning is he going to be responsible for us conceding get freeman in we are safe now lets build for next season get a defensive unit together who can play every week and get to know each other.

How many goals has roberts been at fault for this season, very few. He has been one of our most consistant, best performers. Alot more goals come from crosses coming from Brayfords side. Roberts is still a solid performer and 10 times the player of the likes of O'connor

welcome to the forum.

How was it Roberts fault? That he pressurised Sharp who put a blind but good ball in. Keogh and OB went for the same ball and OB put a weak header in. Cohen's lucky bounce took him past Brayford and Hendrick. Ledgzins went the wrong way and Keogh's attempted block jumped over the ball. Yeh I see what you mean.

Roberts should have gone months ago, Clough always calls him 'Mr consistent-you know what you are going to get'. Yeah, consistent shittyness, and he runs like a girl waving his arms, which is very annoying.

What has he done wrong, i can only think of one or two goals that have come from his side yet i can think of numerous that have come from Brayfords. Yes Brayford is better going forward but he rarely loses the ball so i dont see any problems with him.

How was it Roberts fault? That he pressurised Sharp who put a blind but good ball in. Keogh and OB went for the same ball and OB put a weak header in. Cohen's lucky bounce took him past Brayford and Hendrick. Ledgzins went the wrong way and Keogh's attempted block jumped over the ball. Yeh I see what you mean.

Thankyou!!!

i like roberts, a good solid consistent defender, also helped hughes a lot when he played on the left. Provides experience too, i would like to see the integration of freeman/hoganson next season with roberts playing a few and then the young guys playing so they can take the spot.

i like roberts, a good solid consistent defender, also helped hughes a lot when he played on the left. Provides experience too, i would like to see the integration of freeman/hoganson next season with roberts playing a few and then the young guys playing so they can take the spot.

I think roberts is retiring at the end of the season anyway.

We're you high or drunk when you wrote this?

How was it Roberts' fault?

What has he done wrong, i can only think of one or two goals that have come from his side yet i can think of numerous that have come from Brayfords. Yes Brayford is better going forward but he rarely loses the ball so i dont see any problems with him.

He's pretty **** imo, but, sadly, the best we've got atm. He is old and slow, and has been at fault for our last 3 goals conceded. But just because he hasn't been at fault for 10-15 goals, you can't ignore the times he's been at fault without the other team scoring.

He's pretty **** imo, but, sadly, the best we've got atm. He is old and slow, and has been at fault for our last 3 goals conceded. But just because he hasn't been at fault for 10-15 goals, you can't ignore the times he's been at fault without the other team scoring.

How was he at fault for the Forest goal? How was he at fault for Brighton's second goal? when Freeman lost his man/ Even for Brighton's first goal, Hughes and OB left a man to each other. Oh and McGovern was ****.

How was he at fault for the Forest goal? How was he at fault for Brighton's second goal? when Freeman lost his man/ Even for Brighton's first goal, Hughes and OB left a man to each other. Oh and McGovern was ****.

When I say at fault, I also include his pace...or lack of it in this case.

Archived