Is the season now over?

Boycie

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely gutted about today's performance. Two home games on the bounce we have been abject, toothless and embarrassingly poor! I know before when I have criticised NC's lack of motivation to the players I have been called an idiot etc etc. Does the fact he only enters the technical area is to argue with officials annoy anyone else. Kept an eye on him second half and not once did he go out and encourage our team! Ready to be slagged of by the Nigel lovers, but come on show some passion please! And no arguing every decision is not passion or positive in my eyes.

[size=5]dreadful , limp, without any threat whatsoever, lack of aggression, passion and ideas......the four five one system has to go ...someone on Radio Derby said it was a success away from home....take a look at the away form this season mate and get a grip.....patience running very thin now as our season dwindles to another meaningless one..[/size]

There's always next year.

Quit being so optimistic, it doesn't get you anywhere. People don't see why they have to keep paying 300 quid a season to watch a team that is doomed to mid table or lower every season. This season has already been consigned to mid table or below once again, unless we sign a couple of players, but because it seems as though we aren't it shows the board aren't looking to push for improvement.

Get a grip Derby fans, something has to change, or do you want another lacklustre season.

What I would like to see to change is every fan to start making noise for our team in every game so there would be some pride at Pride Park.

The atmosphere has gone because people are exhausted lol, people where I sit don't stand p to sing Steve bloomer anymore. Going to the football used to be something great to do on Saturday, now its just a task.

I think we probably had the best starting line-up available today in most people's eyes. However, this team is not getting better - in fact it may be going backwards. I would be tempted to play Bennett instead of Sammon and Davies instead of Hughes just to freshen it up. I'm not saying either replaced player is poor (obviously Hughes is a talented lad). It's just that at present it's not working. We may need to give them a rest so they come back fresher.

We have a team of players who are like eunuchs at the harem. They do a good job but lack penetration in the box.

Archived