The Martingale Betting System

Ghost of Clough

What are your opinions on this system? At first I was a bit tentative about using it but it has so far payed off.

In just 30 minutes I had doubled my money, and within 3 hours (not all at once), I had 4 times as much money than what I started with. Every so often I would take a value equal to what I started with so as not to risk the lot.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont do it, every mug punter discovers it and thinks they're guna be rich. There's a reason why we're not all retired sitting on a huge sum, cos it doesnt work and will eventually lead you to going broke.

I assume you are talking aboout roulette but it applies to all betting

It does work but I'm not giving away my secret sorry..

I'll give you a hint it's not using anything like what you'd expect and I'd never do it on fixed gaming like roullete..

Oh and I got for odds of around 3/1 each time so I don't need to jump up in stakes each time... In fact can repeat the same stake 2 or 3 times at once..

I'll give you a hint it's not using anything like what you'd expect and I'd never do it on fixed gaming like roullete..

Oh and I got for odds of around 3/1 each time so I don't need to jump up in stakes each time... In fact can repeat the same stake 2 or 3 times at once..

why wouldn't you give away you're secret? It won't effect your winning ways will it?

I'm not telling anyone my formula to win the lottery every week then either,

What is it?

Basically everytime you lose a bet you just increase the stakes on the following bet so you'd always make a profit.. Example..

$10 at evens (This bet loses) loss $10

$15 at evens (This bet loses) loss $25

$30 at evens (This bet loses) loss $55

$60 at evens (this bet wins) $120 - $60 - previous losses ($55) = $5 profit..

People think it's genius buit end up getting in a rut and betting huge sums just to make $5 or so..

It can only be done if what you're betting on is actually a favourite (where you've done research) and not a fixed odd..

For example Derby County are poor away from home.. So If you bet on the home team to win with a -1 handicap you'd get odds of around 2/1 or more... Now how many away games has Derby gone without recieving a loss away from home of over a 1 goal deficit? Derby's longest run is 5 games... So whilst in this run you could potentially lose $50 the moment it happens (it was a 3-0 loss at P'Boro) you're back up again in the money..

I haven't got the time to do it but using DCFC away games and the martingale system you'd have doubled your money by now for sure..

why wouldn't you give away you're secret? It won't effect your winning ways will it?

I'm not telling anyone my formula to win the lottery every week then either,

Because I wouldn't want people to blatantly copy..

It has alot to do with what I posted before using statistics to work out percentages of overs/unders and forming accumulators..

It's boring to be honest and quite abit of work but I've had positive results and I don't see why that wouldn't continue

My mate paid 5k to learn about some system to do with betting on shares on the stock market.

He told me the owner was a multi millionaire, and he was part of only 10 accepted in the uk.

I tried not to laugh when he found another course on offer later in the year after he'd coughed up.

He's still not a rich man, but sits on his computor thinking the next one is the big one. The truth is, he does win quite a few, but won't risk big money on his bets, so what's the point if you don't believe in the system?

Every gambler knows they're going to have a losing run.

It's impossible to stop and happens to every one over a period of time.

Doubling your stake is the worst possible way to counter this.

If you've got infinte money, go for it, if not, there's plenty of other good staking plans.

There's a fundamental reason why any form of 'double-up' system is for mugs. It's the finest way of all of losing your shirt. Ten or eleven successive even-money losing bets and you are up to the house limit.

Sorry, but your first three words have rendered everything you ever say in future to be completely irrelevant.

Everything can be dangerous in excess.

You can waste more money going on the piss at the weekend, where as you can turn that tenner into £200

You should see the arguments me and the missus have when a new Apple gadget comes out, costs a fortune does that.

(I win tho, iPad Mini on its way next week)

Archived