Reo-coker

jimbobram

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen that Nigel Reo-coker has been released from ipswich.

ive seen loads of people asking for a defensive midfielder. Nigel is a leader and experienced player in midfield. Who thinks this would be an ideal signing for us if nigel wanted him ?

5 years ago - yes. I really don't know what went wrong for him. When he played against us for West Ham in the Premiership he was one of the most impressive players I saw that season. If you can't get into Ipswich's side something's gone sadly awry.

Dean Whitehead might be a good shout.

alot of angry people on here that doesnt seem to like any suggestions. I suppose your happy with non leaguers who put on a derby shirt and get shown how to win when we play away

Noooooo dont take it like that . Anag Ram put it in a nutshell really !

minus the Dean Whitehead thingy

alot of angry people on here that doesnt seem to like any suggestions. I suppose your happy with non leaguers who put on a derby shirt and get shown how to win when we play away

Seems like somebody's getting angry their suggestion hasn't gone down very well.

Not sure what you wanted exactly, for us all to nod in agreement and email Nigel demanding we sign him?

Think I'd prefer Nigel to keep signing these non league players like for example....erm.....

Seems like somebody's getting angry their suggestion hasn't gone down very well.

Not sure what you wanted exactly, for us all to nod in agreement and email Nigel demanding we sign him?

Think I'd prefer Nigel to keep signing these non league players like for example....erm.....

Not at all. i knew not everyone would agree with it. I rated Reo-coker before he went to ipswich but havent seen him play since his been there. Not sure if thats because of injury or whatever but im sure he was their club captain. Just seen a few people give suggestions of players who we could sign, but everyone goes mental. I'm sure the point of this forum is to talk about dcfc and give opinions on the dcfc, and improvements, regardless of if Nigel sees this or not (which im 99% sure he doesnt)

Not at all. i knew not everyone would agree with it. I rated Reo-coker before he went to ipswich but havent seen him play since his been there. Not sure if thats because of injury or whatever but im sure he was their club captain. Just seen a few people give suggestions of players who we could sign, but everyone goes mental. I'm sure the point of this forum is to talk about dcfc and give opinions on the dcfc, and improvements, regardless of if Nigel sees this or not (which im 99% sure he doesnt)

I don't think anyone has gone "mental" at all. Plus we know what the transfer situation is, if nobody goes out nobody will be coming in.

Lets just say we did sign Reo Coker where would he fit in to the team? Who would you drop to accommodate him?

Archived