Reo-coker

jimbobram

I don't think anyone has gone "mental" at all. Plus we know what the transfer situation is, if nobody goes out nobody will be coming in.

Lets just say we did sign Reo Coker where would he fit in to the team? Who would you drop to accommodate him?

It was just a suggestion for the many people on here who are asking for a defensive midfielder in our team. Personally i would find it difficult to put him in our team. however, if were putting john brayford in CM, surley that means we are missing a midfielder ? Nigel plays 4-5-1 away from home. he would fit in to the central midfield 3, espeically if one of the 3 (Bryson,Hughes,Hendrick) gets injured. which it looks like 2 of them are. (Hopefully not)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was just a suggestion for the many people on here who are asking for a defensive midfielder in our team. Personally i would find it difficult to put him in our team. however, if were putting john brayford in CM, surley that means we are missing a midfielder ? Nigel plays 4-5-1 away from home. he would fit in to the central midfield 3, espeically if one of the 3 (Bryson,Hughes,Hendrick) gets injured. which it looks like 2 of them are. (Hopefully not)

We've got a defensive midfielder in James Bailey who is surplus to requirements, if we believe Nigel the simple reason is we have enough options already.

Brayford in there was a one off, we also have Coutts that if I'm not mistaken his natural position is in the centre.

With Ward coming back, plus Jacobs and Davies we have options to move Coutts inside if needed.

I don't see us bringing in any more midfielders unless we see some leave first.

Archived