Red dog game-fingers crossed this time!

MuespachRam

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sent all the lads the words from

"when you're tired and weary......"

and told them they have until Saturday morning to learn it fluently in English..... I will get them singing it in the Waterfall..!!

"ven zour tire und veaary,"

I wrote this with you and yours in mind :-

Written in the style of Edward Lear,

(hoping that it's not too near reality)

On Saturday, playing the Gumps

The snow had been falling in lumps

Nige said,left to him,

We'd play in the gym

With everyone wearing their pumps!

The ref checked the pitch sharp at nine

And felt that conditions were fine

"If we just crack the Ice

And remove a big slice

I'm sure I can see the white line!"

At noon Pride park had the big freeze,

Snow covered the referee's knees,

He said, with a cough,

Well we can't call it off,

They'll just have to play wearing skis!"

We must let both teams have their chance

Who knows? they might do an ice dance,

Because look..Here comes

Muespach Ram and his chums

41 on a coach trip from France!!!!!

Currently writing them all a "song sheet" to learn and sing....suggestions on what needs o go on it for them...?

How about

W@nker W@nker

W@nker

a nice easy one for whenever a Forest player is

1) nearby

2) on the ground feigning injury

3) on the ground injured

4) mardying at the ref

5) for playing for Forest

Just played the game on FM 2013. We won 3-2, there was a scare at the end though as we were cruising at 3-1 up and then Sharp pulled one back.

Whenever I play the game on Football Manager or something like that it has never been replicated in the actual game. No surprise obviously. The only time was very strange. I dont know if anyone can remember Michael Tonges left footed screamer that hit the underside of the bar a few seasons back. That happened before the game on FM when i played it.

Anyway i think FM has had a good predication there as there will be goals and Sharp is bound to score.

Just played the game on FM 2013. We won 3-2, there was a scare at the end though as we were cruising at 3-1 up and then Sharp pulled one back.

Whenever I play the game on Football Manager or something like that it has never been replicated in the actual game. No surprise obviously. The only time was very strange. I dont know if anyone can remember Michael Tonges left footed screamer that hit the underside of the bar a few seasons back. That happened before the game on FM when i played it.

Anyway i think FM has had a good predication there as there will be goals and Sharp is bound to score.

despite the last two being 1-0, and the one before 2-1. I think it will be another tight 1-0. It's a derby.

Just spoke to the club... no problems at all..

There's more snow forecast for Friday Muespach, quite a lot of it. I hope the club has got plans in place to deal with it. I'd be willing to go to PP on Friday night and help clear pathways if they asked. Can't be having it cancelled again 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Archived