Top 5 Out-and-out Strikers

RampantRam

if you based it on entertainment value, where you entertained by Bloomer?

If its stat based, then surely just google top scorer for derby?

Don't understand?

Jeez boycie, where u been, as per a couple of our most prominent posters, he probably caught up on the highlights of bloomer on rams player.

Yeah, I have. And besides, even with my condition of entertainment - Its hard not to put Steve Bloomer in the top 5 because he was in a completely different league. Don't appreciate that you insinuate that I just googled top scorers - I've been a DCFC fan for long enough to know who the all-time greats are anyway.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie George

Kevin Hector

Dean Saunders

Bobby Davidson

David Swindelhurst

In that order!!

Agree with your first 2.I thought Baiano was excellent,as were Saunders,Goddard and Davidson.Kevin Wilson was pretty good and was only sacrificed because we had 2 very good ones of a similar type at the time.Not forgetting Choppy of course.

OOPS,how could I forget O'Hare and Bill Curry (Currie?I never could remember).

Bill Hughes was half decent,and a great crowd favourite.Unfortunately,rumour has it that the Doc found out he was mates with Gerry Daly...........

Yeah, I have. And besides, even with my condition of entertainment - Its hard not to put Steve Bloomer in the top 5 because he was in a completely different league. Don't appreciate that you insinuate that I just googled top scorers - I've been a DCFC fan for long enough to know who the all-time greats are anyway.

well did Bloomer entertain you?

The google reference was regarding the top rams goal scorers. You can't argue fact, but are you asking for our favourite strikers?

Mine was Paulo.

I never saw Bloomer. Utch and the brothers Grim may of.

The google reference was regarding the top rams goal scorers. You can't argue fact, but are you asking for our favourite strikers?

Mine was Paulo.

yup..

I seen 'em..

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/4626228440_8d19ffbe09_o

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Mine was Paulo.

Don't really know to be honest - probably Ravanelli - first striker I was really in awe of at a younger age.

I never said favorite. I started this thread and it says "top 5" - I get the impression that because you've been on this forum longer that you're less inclined to just take my comments because I've only just signed up. The fact is I've been a Derby fan all my life Boycie and thats all that really matters. The amount of posts you've made doesn't add inches to your shlong - I'm just giving you an opinion, no need to pounce on everything I say.

You tell him , Bob.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

You tell him , Bob.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Haha, I dunno man. I'm just on here to talk with respective DCFC fans and get their opinions as well as having the freedom to express my own thoughts. Just don't wanna be picked up on every post I make. We're all in this promotion push together after all. (Having said that I don't think I like the idea of promotion this year. Still got a lot to build on.)

Archived