Free transfers

Rams_Forever86

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-contract deals can only be signed with less than a month or so to go in England if I recall correctly, for players currently in England that is.

David Beckham is leaving LA Galaxy...

...hahaha... he'll end up in Australia or something, great place.

Here is a list of the most interesting Players that i could find

Lewis Mcgugan-Scum

Anthony wordsworth-Colchester

Tom Eastman-Colchester

Matt Parsons-On loan from Palace

Oliver Turton-Crewe

Kyle Bennett-Doncaster

Adam Webster-Portsmouth

Matt Ritchie-Swindon

Alan Judge-Notts county

Luke James-Hartlepool

Max Clayton-Crewe

Hope Akpan-Crawley

Joss Labadie-Notts county(Has an option of further year)

Will Grigg-Walsall

Harry Forrester-Brentford

Jermaine Grandison-Shrewsbury

Tom Bender-Colchester

Chris Solly-Charlton

Tom Hoban-Watford

Kgosi Ntlhe-Peterborough

Oscar Gobern-Huddlesfield

Kevin Long-Burnley

Daniel Batth-Wolves

Here is a list of the most interesting Players that i could find

Lewis Mcgugan-Scum

Anthony wordsworth-Colchester

Tom Eastman-Colchester

Matt Parsons-On loan from Palace

Oliver Turton-Crewe

Kyle Bennett-Doncaster

Adam Webster-Portsmouth

Matt Ritchie-Swindon

Alan Judge-Notts county

Luke James-Hartlepool

Max Clayton-Crewe

Hope Akpan-Crawley

Joss Labadie-Notts county(Has an option of further year)

Will Grigg-Walsall

Harry Forrester-Brentford

Jermaine Grandison-Shrewsbury

Tom Bender-Colchester

Chris Solly-Charlton

Tom Hoban-Watford

Kgosi Ntlhe-Peterborough

Oscar Gobern-Huddlesfield

Kevin Long-Burnley

Daniel Batth-Wolves

Few there I would love to see...

Chris Solly - Premier league bound, very good young full back.

Max Clayton - will go on to big things, not as prolific as he perhaps should be, but really good footballing player.

Lewis Mcgugan - a very good player, there are many strengths and weaknesses to his game though.

Matt Ritchie - a consistently good right winger, one of the league ones best, a team in this division will definitely take a punt on him.

Kyle Bennett - looks dangerous when i've watched him, has the pace and the trickery.

Alan Judge - been very good for Notts County, big things were expected of him a couple years back.

Wordsworth - he has been touted as a very good player in the past, a player with much ability - apart from that not really watched him.

I've seen Lewis Mcgugan quite a lot, he is definitely a 'hendrick' type player - on his day he is better, off his day he is worse. Hendrick hasn't been outstanding this season, or even upto HIS own standards set last season but Mcgugan when he doesn't want it, definitely doesn't want it.

Chris Solly is very well known around the footballing world, haven't seen him much personally but he'll get a prem move - if he doesn't stay at Charlton that is.

and Max Clayton, who I have seen quite a bit of since I like watching Crewe, his ability shines a mile off... a bit like Will Hughes in that sense, and taking the rose tinted goggles off, probably around the same ability too - at the minute, think Hughes has a bit more in his locker but I find it hard to imagine that any of them won't be a good premier league player one day.

The 3 I could say the most about, and i would have them 3 in a heartbeat.

I think we need 5 players and to get 5 free transfers would be great my pick is below

1.Jermaine Grandison-(6ft 4 Tank can play Across the back 4 and Defensive midfielder Quick Powerful runner aswell)

2.Luke James-(Only 17/18 Very talented winger who could develop in the u21 will have a huge sell on fee if it works out

3.Anthony Wordsworth-(All round Midfielder.Scores goals aswell.Very good free kick taker and huge Potential)

4.Kyle Bennett-(Elliot Bennett's Brother Very similar to him but has the potential to be better.The quick winger we need)

5.Will Grigg-(I dont know why but i think this guy could score alot of goals for us.Now a Northern Ireland International)

All the above are not wanted by Bigger clubs than us Atm so we should be able to get them.Roberts,Davies,Deeney and Possible Bailey would leave and these 5 in.

Didnt west ham put a bid in

Wouldn't surprise me, rated quite highly, only seen him a couple of times and he has looked average to me... certainly not a touch on Bray, but unless you're watching a player week in week out its hard to gauge - I know charlton fans love him.

Leciester mate is saying they are 100% signing Alan Judge.Even though he is a cocky so and so he is normally right.

On BTs Lifes a Pitch they said Arsenal and liverpool and going head to head for Clayton

Matt richie is a Confusing one as he has a variety of teams that have enquired about him such as Norwich to Bournemouth

Prem to league 2 but i suppose his squad status would alot different at each club.

What i want to know is does Lewis Mcgugan support forest? as that would take us out of any signing of him.As someone has already stated he is very similar to Kris commons as Some Forest fans Absolute love him and always go on about his free kick goals and the some say he isnt good enough and is lazy.If he pays attention more to the ones who dislike him then he might want to join derby in some sort of revenge and i feel like Kris commons if he did join us he would be given a Key player squad status and be rejuvenated and show his best form then get sold when hes at his peak for beans.I personally have always said he over the years has been the one forest player i would like derby to have because he can win you a match from a wonder striker or a last minute free kick that is the type of player we are missing and I still believe Coutts has that about him but maybe has clicked yet to his full potential.

I think we need 5 players and to get 5 free transfers would be great my pick is below

1.Jermaine Grandison-(6ft 4 Tank can play Across the back 4 and Defensive midfielder Quick Powerful runner aswell)

2.Luke James-(Only 17/18 Very talented winger who could develop in the u21 will have a huge sell on fee if it works out

3.Anthony Wordsworth-(All round Midfielder.Scores goals aswell.Very good free kick taker and huge Potential)

4.Kyle Bennett-(Elliot Bennett's Brother Very similar to him but has the potential to be better.The quick winger we need)

5.Will Grigg-(I dont know why but i think this guy could score alot of goals for us.Now a Northern Ireland International)

All the above are not wanted by Bigger clubs than us Atm so we should be able to get them.Roberts,Davies,Deeney and Possible Bailey would leave and these 5 in.

Would take Kyle Bennett and Anthony Wordsworth now, they would be good enough to go straight into the first team, and would provide great competition in midfield, just one of them would be a real coup. Max Clayton would obviously be awesome, but I think Crewe are looking for a decent 7 figure sum for him, and I don't think we would spend that on an unproven player.

Would take Kyle Bennett and Anthony Wordsworth now, they would be good enough to go straight into the first team, and would provide great competition in midfield, just one of them would be a real coup. Max Clayton would obviously be awesome, but I think Crewe are looking for a decent 7 figure sum for him, and I don't think we would spend that on an unproven player.

Bennett and Wordsworth? Love to see them put pen to paper....

Pre contracts can be negotiated and signed with 6 months or less to go

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_transfer_(association_football)#section_1

Only for players who are contracted to clubs outside of England. For example, a certain Arsenal player would be able to sign a pre-contract deal as early as the start of January if he were to sign with an overseas club, but if he wanted to sign for another English team, he'd have to wait for the summer during the close season.

No mention of that in the FIFA regulations available on the FA websit

3. A club intending to conclude a contract with a professional must inform the player’s current club in writing before entering into negotiations with him. A professional shall only be free to conclude a contract with another club if his contract with his present club has expired or is due to expire within six months. Any breach of this provision shall be subject to appropriate sanctions.

Taken from page 20 of this document

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/more/~/media/810AAD5B02A743A797F5FDCC998F63A6.ashx

Archived