Movember Games

Day

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third of the way through almost - 4points. They are going to challenge us. Games to Christmas won't be easy either

November

24 Man Utd (A) - lose

27 Sunderland (A)-lose

December

1 Aston Villa (H)- lose

8 Wigan (A)- draw

15 Fulham (H)- draw

22 Newcastle (A)- lose

26 West Brom (H)- lose

29 Liverpool (H)- lose

Reckon they'll be on 6 points at the turn of the year

Third of the way through almost - 4points. They are going to challenge us. Games to Christmas won't be easy either

November

24 Man Utd (A) - lose

27 Sunderland (A)-lose

December

1 Aston Villa (H)- lose

8 Wigan (A)- draw

15 Fulham (H)- draw

22 Newcastle (A)- lose

26 West Brom (H)- lose

29 Liverpool (H)- lose

Reckon they'll be on 6 points at the turn of the year

I'd back Fulham AND Wigan to beat them, even at loftus road.

Happy for players like Cheilini and Pirlo and Vidal. Gareth Bale destroys Wigan and he's the best in the world because our media and our pundits haven't got a clue how good some players are that don't play for Barca and Real are. There's some players in Italian football that get completely ignored.

How hard are Juve to play against?!! One minute it's 433 then 343 then 442!! Only Asamoah plays in the same position all game and gives them width.

Racist referee?

Stoke trying to play football makes them worse.. They're diabolical..

I prefered them when they launched throwins into the box and caused mayhem.. That was entertaining.. When Stoke first got promoted their 3-2 win over Villa and 2-3 loss at home to Everton were some of the funniest displays of football I've ever seen and really entertaining..

Now they don't do that anymore.. They pass the ball around the back for 30 seconds before hoofing it.. That's worse..

The Stoke 0-0 Sunderland game was honestly the worst game of football I've ever seen.. Shockingly bad..

Oh, and good for Chelsea.. Showing how last season was a major fluke.. They're going out in the group stages.. Has this ever happened to 'the best team in Europe'..

Despite not winning the CL, at least Barca still hold the tag.. 3 seasons on the trot finishing on plus 90 points in the league, winning cups and reaching the Cl semi-finals 5 times on the trot..

Chelsea 'the best team in Europe' will struggle to beat 80 in an easier league and they're going out in the group stages.. Rubbish.

Stoke trying to play football makes them worse.. They're diabolical..

I prefered them when they launched throwins into the box and caused mayhem.. That was entertaining.. When Stoke first got promoted their 3-2 win over Villa and 2-3 loss at home to Everton were some of the funniest displays of football I've ever seen and really entertaining..

Now they don't do that anymore.. They pass the ball around the back for 30 seconds before hoofing it.. That's worse..

The Stoke 0-0 Sunderland game was honestly the worst game of football I've ever seen.. Shockingly bad..

Oh, and good for Chelsea.. Showing how last season was a major fluke.. They're going out in the group stages.. Has this ever happened to 'the best team in Europe'..

Despite not winning the CL, at least Barca still hold the tag.. 3 seasons on the trot finishing on plus 90 points in the league, winning cups and reaching the Cl semi-finals 5 times on the trot..

Chelsea 'the best team in Europe' will struggle to beat 80 in an easier league and they're going out in the group stages.. Rubbish.

Didn't Liverpool fail to qualify the year after they won it in 2005??

Archived