Whats the plan then?

top 6 finish

Having been off the forum for a few weeks and watching some of our inconsistant and confusing

performances,I have noticed some postings that makes me think i've missed something.In the

summer Mr.Appleby gave the usual "aiming for a top 6 finish"spiel. Recently someone I think the

rather witty "ladyram" posted something about a "5 yearplan"and was wondering what it was about.

Today a clever poster called"silly Billy"talked about a "10 year plan".Well they cant all be right.

Appleby is the boss,ladyram and silly billy are not stupid,so can anybody shed some light and

possibly some links?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having been off the forum for a few weeks and watching some of our inconsistant and confusing

performances,I have noticed some postings that makes me think i've missed something.In the

summer Mr.Appleby gave the usual "aiming for a top 6 finish"spiel. Recently someone I think the

rather witty "ladyram" posted something about a "5 yearplan"and was wondering what it was about.

Today a clever poster called"silly Billy"talked about a "10 year plan".Well they cant all be right.

Appleby is the boss,ladyram and silly billy are not stupid,so can anybody shed some light and

possibly some links?

www.dontstayofftheforumwhilstweareunbeatenthenreappearandpostshitwhenweinevitabelylose.com

Do's / The Plan

Pay fook all in wages. One of lowest in league

Talk about FFP and Pompey as often as possible

Rely entirely on Nigel to get it right and get Derby promoted over teams who pay good money to the best they can get to sign.

Mention Rangers

Mention how great the academy is.

Don't mention

How the FFP has more holes than Titanic

How no club can rely on academy players. Not even the biggest in Europe

How Pompey paid 40k per week to one player while in the Championship. And paid 25k per week to Ben Haim even up until last year? Year before?

How Rangers paid £85m on fees recently

How the best clubs tend to spend the most money.

Archived