Football Manager 2013

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

games not working had 5 new games now after uninstalling and loading it again and i come the first game of first team vs reserves and get:

not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of match_minimised.xml

ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to your Sports Interactive folder and then inside will be a folder called crash dumps delete all that is inside

About to start the game any players I should buy/sell?

Sell Ward (he never seems happy and he picked up 3 red cards before Christmas in my first full season), Buxton, Deeney, Tyson, Davies, Doyle, Roberts (if anyone will have him - he's going to get injured). And Robinson if he won't sign a new contract.

There's no point in doing things by halves.

FIrst season ended, won the league. Wolves and Forest promoted too. Second season has started with 5 defeats!

Line-up which should keep me up:

----------------Sifakis-------------------- (Fielding)

Lopes-BenHaim-Muniesa-Cissokho (Shotton, Wuytens, Bridge)

------------------Faty------------------------(Hendrick)

Bakar----Kalaba-----Borges-----Hughes (Gebhart,Risse,Väyrynen)

-------------------Destro--------------------(Borges)

I came second in my first season, Wolves stormed the league and we pipped Forest in the last game of the season, who then lost in the play off final.

My line up, P3 W1 D1 L1. We were battered by Chelsea away first game of the season 3-0, beat Man United at home 3-1 and then drew with Newcastle 1-1 away.

------------------Fielding

N.Eardley-Keogh-O'Brien-A.White

----------------T.Gomes

--------W.Hughes-C.Bryson

M.Bennett--------------------G.Boyd

----------------L.Moore

Kept same formation and most of the squad. Eardley and Gomes from Blackpool, White from Leeds and Moore from Swansea. Signed Boyd before the end of January window last season.

Bennett's really coming in to his own now, started to get more involved and score. Runs down the wing like a Cheetah.

Didn't get much money for transfer manoeuvre. I'd signed Judge from Notts last season for 1m, with 3m after 40 games. Sold him for 2m after 20 games, sold Hendrick, Ball and thinking of selling Brayford although he was a star man last season.

So time consuming, this game!

Baku FC have just appointed a manager because of this time on FM

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/gossip/]http://www.bbc.co.uk...ootball/gossip/

I hate how lazy the reporters are with this story.

The guy met the clubs Vice President in a hotel by sheer chance and after a conversation with him he was hired on as an assistant, he had previously worked for a Sports Agency before this.

While working as his assistant he became friends with the guy and has been given the 'A team' managerial role, which is not being announced as the clubs manager at all, the A Team in Azerbaijan refers to the reserves.

So hes been given the reserves gig after a one-off meeting with a vice chairman and got on with him well enough during his tenure as his assistant that hes been given a crack at their reserve side. Don't get me wrong, well done him, but it's such lazy journalim, particularly in the metro oncemore, to say he got this after solely playing FM and writing to them.

Archived