Life, the universe and everything.

Boycie

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our purpose is to reproduce and safeguard the human as a species.

fighting wars etc is not what we are here for.

Once you realise that after you have had kids your life is really over you normally have reached the mid life crisis.

If you never have kids, then perhaps you feel like your life is meaningless? It must be hard for couples who can't have kids.

Those people who can have kids and chose not to, are in my opinion, not programmed correctly.

Our purpose is to reproduce and safeguard the human as a species.

fighting wars etc is not what we are here for.

Once you realise that after you have had kids your life is really over you normally have reached the mid life crisis.

If you never have kids, then perhaps you feel like your life is meaningless? It must be hard for couples who can't have kids.

Those people who can have kids and chose not to, are in my opinion, not programmed correctly.

What about those that like a bit of male on male action or fingers and plastic only, what is their purpose on the earth? are you saying we should send them out to do the fighting instead dressed in pink camo?

Our survival is more complex than just our own reproduction. We help relatives and even those similar to ourselves to save our genes, or those shared by those similar to us. Of course, some have other motives in the world than simply propagating their genes, and I applaud them.

Our survival is more complex than just our own reproduction. We help relatives and even those similar to ourselves to save our genes, or those shared by those similar to us. Of course, some have other motives in the world than simply propagating their genes, and I applaud them.

[size=1]Alberts not got kids[/size]

[size=4]Yes, me too Albert, me too.[/size]

[size=1]Alberts not got kids[/size]

[size=4]Yes, me too Albert, me too.[/size]

I sure don't. Put bluntly, my own ideas of the future are in turmoil, but hey... I'm still 'young'. Nothing like a 2 and a half year relationship ending in less than an hour to make you rethink your view on life though.

Again, I applaud those who feel no desire to pass on their genes directly.

I sure don't. Put bluntly, my own ideas of the future are in turmoil, but hey... I'm still 'young'. Nothing like a 2 and a half year relationship ending in less than an hour to make you rethink your view on life though.

Again, I applaud those who feel no desire to pass on their genes directly.

It ended in less than an hour? Seriously? What did she do? Leg it down the road when she found she'd got a winning lotto ticket?

It ended in less than an hour? Seriously? What did she do? Leg it down the road when she found she'd got a winning lotto ticket?

I wake up, she's sitting there with her things... We talk for less than an hour and... gone... that was it. Been a few months now though. I had no idea what what coming before then though, she always was one for sudden decisions though. My personal favourite was the job "she had to have" which she gave notice on her first day for.

I wake up, she's sitting there with her things... We talk for less than an hour and... gone... that was it. Been a few months now though. I had no idea what what coming before then though, she always was one for sudden decisions though. My personal favourite was the job "she had to have" which she gave notice on her first day for.

Well, tisn't much consolation Albert, but it just wasn't meant to be. S'pose all you can do is keep going, one day you might find a diamond, even when you're not really looking.

Archived