Not bad Hucknall

smiffy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you what, I've heard some excuses in my time, most of them by me, but summart about football manager and Robert Savage?

Please.

Dis true though,

Nobody is yet to prove me wrong regarding Barker or Shackells wages. And FM is pretty accurate -[size=5] [size=4]There is enough information freely available for a trained economist to make a fairly accurate guess regarding wages and the contracts on FM are almost accurate in recent years (appearances bonuses, goals etc); just ask Luke Varney.[/size][/size]

Dis true though,

Nobody is yet to prove me wrong regarding Barker or Shackells wages. And FM is pretty accurate -[size=5] [size=4]There is enough information freely available for a trained economist to make a fairly accurate guess regarding wages and the contracts on FM are almost accurate in recent years (appearances bonuses, goals etc); just ask Luke Varney.[/size][/size]

Are you OK? You do know you have ventured onto a different thread? So you want someone to prove that your information that you just admitted above is "pretty accurate", "fairly accurate guess" and "almost accurate" is correct?

Dis true though,

Nobody cares anymore.

Are you OK? You do know you have ventured onto a different thread? So you want someone to prove that your information that you just admitted above is "pretty accurate", "fairly accurate guess" and "almost accurate" is correct?

Nah, i'm over the other thread fella. I'm good thanks, how's yourself?

[size=5]32.02%[/size]

Francesca why reply mate? Serious question.

I hate when people say wum wum wum and yet continue to reply. Never once insulted anyone on here, but your surely a wum for the ridiculous echo echo echo posts.

1st its franco

2nd i reply because you needlessly brought it up

3rd the echo thing. its banter mate

Am super thanks for asking, so you don't like Clough? I bet you go into Football manager editor and remove Clough as manager don't you? (TBF he usually sacked by christmas)

Yup, I remove or edit Cloughs forename and change it to Brian - that alone makes a difference.

Archived