Dortmund beer trip.

Ramslad1992

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know but try in the city centre apparently it's decent there (wenkers that's the name of the bar Google it you'll see that come up) I'm there on 21st March to 23rd March that's because England are in town. :D Enjoy the trip and give any tip on here when you're back. ?

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Don't know but try in the city centre apparently it's decent there (wenkers that's the name of the bar Google it you'll see that come up) I'm there on 21st March to 23rd March that's because England are in town. :D Enjoy the trip and give any tip on here when you're back. ?

Be careful when you Google wenkers 

7 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I'm off to Dortmund at the weekend for a good old drinking sesh and to watch the football.

has anybody ever been that can recommend and good pubs/ places to eat etc? 

Thanks in advance :D

Ah, strongly recommended to everyone. Can't remember single pub name, but take your time. Every single pub is crowded.

18 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He's making this up, as he's no more than a quarter fan at best.

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 23:05, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I believe that you and little angry still going? @Angry Ram... 

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Yes mate, just purchased tickets via Tickets75.. Fingers crossed the buggers turn up.

Gonna have to learn some German now.

Sound mate. It will turn up for sure. Time arrive at Dortmund?

6 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Arrive DUS on the moring of the game 10-25, then back out early next morning.. Eurowings

21st to 23rd both Eurowings but from Manchester though. So hopefully see you and Lil angry out there. ??

On 02/03/2017 at 21:21, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

21st to 23rd both Eurowings but from Manchester though. So hopefully see you and Lil angry out there. ??

Tickets arrived :D

Block 82 right behind their goal, opposite end to you.. :cool:

Going to have to brush up on my German :ph34r: Da.. 

As @MuespachRam always says.. If you want a ticket bad enough, there is always a way.

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

As @MuespachRam always says.. If you want a ticket bad enough, there is always a way.

Good to hear that the tickets arrived, check at the back of the ticket about train bit (it's free from Düsseldorf to Dortmund both way up to 2/3am next day I think) I'm getting early train to the airport after the game around that time (hopefully) I got to pick up my ticket out there (collection it always been like this every away England game) ? 

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Good to hear that the tickets arrived, check at the back of the ticket about train bit (it's free from Düsseldorf to Dortmund both way up to 2/3am next day I think) I'm getting early train to the airport after the game around that time (hopefully) I got to pick up my ticket out there (collection it always been like this every away England game) ? 

Ticket is in bloody German mate but I have a geezer at work who can translate.. We will be looking for a train around 2/3am as well.. 7am flight back to Blighty.

4 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

So true young man so so true. I have never ever not gone to a game because I couldn't get a ticket..... and some of the best games I have ever been to are ones where I sat with the home fans or paid through the nose to a local or got a corporate ticket or gambled with a tout or bunged the turnstile operator a few euros or pretended I had fainted so I got carried in to the St. John's ambulance station inside the ground....(a long story) 

anyway....have fun, it's a great city. 

Archived