Ugly forum - it's only five games

Carl Sagan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Eargasm said:

C'mon guys, we're only 5 games in !........ I'm convinced Pearson is the man to get us out of this division ! ..... already looking forward to playing Chesterfield and Coventry next season ! :ph34r:

And Burt-

nvm

19 hours ago, jono said:

It isn't  about players and formations it's about self belief and team play. 3 bad results in 5 games isn't the end of the world. It will come right, keep the faith. 

If your first sentence is correct then what is NP doing trying to overhaul everything?

He inherited a team that finished 5th last season.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

If your first sentence is correct then what is NP doing trying to overhaul everything?

He inherited a team that finished 5th last season.

I think what I mean is where were we at this point last season ? And on top of that he is changing a formation and trying to find a mix. Add in injuries, fresh starts for some players etc etc. Many many changes. We are 5 games in so the sample size for want of a better description is very small. ... We have to be looking at 10/12 games before any kind of realistic judgement is made and even then I will be saying midpoint in the season before getting deeply concerned.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, jono said:

I think what I mean is where were we at this point last season ? And on top of that he is changing a formation and trying to find a mix. Add in injuries, fresh starts for some players etc etc. Many many changes. We are 5 games in so the sample size for want of a better description is very small. ... We have to be looking at 10/12 games before any kind of realistic judgement is made and even then I will be saying midpoint in the season before getting deeply concerned.

dont be so sensible.

10 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Trying this first thing in the am. Got 3 cats and giant home grown courgettes.

Progress report?

Just now, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Just tried it with 2 of them with no success. Will see what effect a giant cucumber has on the wife.

She'll jump

I cant help it .. I've got a belt, braces, some gaffer tape and even if I had a brand new car I'd still have jump leads in the boot, and that blow up your tyre stuff, spare bulbs and a distress flare. That's before you see my shed ... its a post apocalypse survival bunker. I did think of popping down to the ipro and offering Nigel my wind up torch in case there is a power cut during evening training  

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

dont be so sensible.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, jono said:

I cant help it .. I've got a belt, braces, some gaffer tape and even if I had a brand new car I'd still have jump leads in the boot, and that blow up your tyre stuff, spare bulbs and a distress flare. That's before you see my shed ... its a post apocalypse survival bunker. I did think of popping down to the ipro and offering Nigel my wind up torch in case there is a power cut during evening training  

i knew you couldnt be that sensible, they are all home playing xbox by 3.30 you know.

Archived