Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not hope they lose, i know they will.

So a £100 bet it is then as we are so cheap in England. Fancy it? then if we don't pay up we will be ridiculed on here forever... and the fact that one of us will be a girl as this is a man bet...  

(I can't find a hand Icon to offer you)

jeez, leave the guy alone. He was right. We were crud away from home. I think Your Nigel Clough had a lot more to do with it than MidtablePoster or whatever his name is...

Get your pitchforks and head down to the edge of Belper and Duffield.

Way I see it is like this... If your best mate got in a fight, and you knew he was being a dcik and deserved the beating, would you stand back and watch, or would you step in and help him out?

Cos it seems if midtableforever's mate was Derby County he'd be joining in giving him a kicking...

So a £100 bet it is then as we are so cheap in England. Fancy it? then if we don't pay up we will be ridiculed on here forever... and the fact that one of us will be a girl as this is a man bet...  

(I can't find a hand Icon to offer you)

I would love to but it's a couple of minutes left before i get banned again. Was easily found out by Scarlett and blackNwhites.

Looks like my English is still not that good. :ph34r:

An idea, maybe Celtic have first option - I can't imagine Dundee wanting to sell to Celtic so that's why it is so quiet! 

It's a bit fishy, never had anything like this before... 

Bodde?

Anyways, regarding Johnny Russell, when do you think we'll get a yay or a nay as to whether he wants to join the mighty Rams or not...hopefully we can get a decision before he comes back from his holidays?

We can only hope Nigel's in Tenerife too, blasting the horn of a rental car outside his hotel with a written-up contract in his hand.

Are you that guy from Russia who was on the other forum. Can't remember the name but it was misspelt...................... Hang on................ That's it Northern Ram or something? He was a pretty downbeat kind of guy............... Just sayin' 

Old Nothern Ram?

He was a prat and threatened me with violence.

Archived