Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly what I said. All us bidding first is likely to do is to increase the likelihood of counter offers coming in from other clubs and raising the asking price. I hope we have some cash in reserve if the ante gets raised.

Yeah, but do you think Sam Rush don't know that?

It will be part of his plan too !!!

you idiot, i got exited.

hehe

I've just been on his account and looked at his latest followers and 100's of them are DCFC fans. I think people are getting really excited, even though this kids goal record in Scotland is very very similar to Sammons.

Bloody have, we've not made a bid, we've made a bid, we've not made a bid, we've made a bid.

We've not made a bid at all. But it's still been rejected by Dundee United. Which according to Jim Spence, has been accepted.

If he's an exciting player then surely all this means is NC will find a fault in his technique, berate him behind the scenes and then let him either rot in the reserves or farm him out on loan..

You know, just like the last exciting Scottish import..

Maguire or something, he played so little games for us I don't even remember his name

Porter, Maguire, Sammon.. Ah, what great strikers we've signed that have been awesome up in Scotland.

If he's an exciting player then surely all this means is NC will find a fault in his technique, berate him behind the scenes and then let him either rot in the reserves or farm him out on loan..

You know, just like the last exciting Scottish import..

Maguire or something, he played so little games for us I don't even remember his name

Porter, Maguire, Sammon.. Ah, what great strikers we've signed that have been awesome up in Scotland.

I concur.

Archived