Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't read them. They frighten me.

We can't influence anything as fans can we? I mean, if he was to look on here I think he would know that in general that we'd be happy to see him sign.

But, as many have said, it's a job to a footballer, but, I think his next move after this one will be his big pay day if he does well.

Anyway, to recap on my points above.

Jonny! If you're reading this! Please please please please sign! Monies not everything!

We love you Jonny!

I was always told to keep my hands out of my pockets and don't make faces as if the wind changes it will stay like that :) Some folks on here think I'm a WUM, am not intentionally if I do come across a such, wouldn't life be boring if everyone agreed with each other!

no.

Well, you wouldn't have a forum if everyone did agree with each other for starters :) OK well not a forum, a sycophantic love in then

By the way, for reference the term happy clapper appertains to some whom is fervently religious or some whom is extremely easily pleased. I use the latter context of the phrase for this thread. It would appear it is the diametric opposite of the oft-used phrase wrist slasher on here, am happy to ban one phrase if we ban both. 

A White Horse walked into my local boozer last night and the landlord said "Eh, we've got a drink named after you!!" To which the White Horse replied "What? Eric?"

Anyhow, I asked Eric if Russell was going to Celtic and he replied "Neigh", then I left for the toilet and was rudely interrupted by Boycie in trap 2.

Carry on.....

I'm supporting Dundee United after listening to this wee song, it's great!

This song is something we could sing. I thought it was only us who would sing and be proud about avoiding relegation.

when i reach 1000 post's my title will be "deff 2 gramma naziis"

1. Start a sentence with a capital letter.

2. There is an unnecessary apostrophe in "post's".

3. It reads slightly better if you separate the two clauses with a comma (after "posts").

4. "deff" is not a word - try "definitely".

5. There is a missing 'r' in "gramma".

6. "naziis" is mis-spelled.

7. "naziis" (sic) should begin with a capital letter.

8. End a sentence with a full stop.

9. The personal pronoun "i" should be capitalised. (sorry, I missed that one at first).

;)

1. Start a sentence with a capital letter.

2. There is an unnecessary apostrophe in "post's".

3. It reads slightly better if you separate the two clauses with a comma (after "posts").

4. "deff" is not a word - try "definitely".

5. There is a missing 'r' in "gramma".

6. "naziis" is mis-spelled.

7. "naziis" (sic) should begin with a capital letter.

8. End a sentence with a full stop.

9. The personal pronoun "i" should be capitalised. (sorry, I missed that one at first).

;)

deff = death u noob

By the way, for reference the term happy clapper appertains to some whom is fervently religious or some whom is extremely easily pleased. I use the latter context of the phrase for this thread. It would appear it is the diametric opposite of the oft-used phrase wrist slasher on here, am happy to ban one phrase if we ban both. 

Don't you bloody dare.

I'll have nothing to say.

Shut up whoever said "You haven't anyway".

Archived