One big mistake and more !

twinthe_12

After we have sold Jason Shackell our defense is a mess. Imagen if Buxton this season could have partnered Shackell how big a difference that could have been. the calmness and steady play and influence he meant to the team is from the games ahead clear to see for everybody. It wasn't about money, as Clough did say, because Keough almost cost the same amount of money.

Why is Tom Naylor playing, becouse he did play very promesing at the end of last season and a lot better than Brayford who haven't been up to his best lately.

Futher on Clough has to give Conor Doyle a chance to impress in the team either on the right side of our midfield or besite Sammon.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After we have sold Jason Shackell our defense is a mess. Imagen if Buxton this season could have partnered Shackell how big a difference that could have been. the calmness and steady play and influence he meant to the team is from the games ahead clear to see for everybody. It wasn't about money, as Clough did say, because Keough almost cost the same amount of money.

Why is Tom Naylor playing, becouse he did play very promesing at the end of last season and a lot better than Brayford who haven't been up to his best lately.

Futher on Clough has to give Conor Doyle a chance to impress in the team either on the right side of our midfield or besite Sammon.

I will reply and say WTF

If Doyle ever plays alongside Sammon I will eat my own ****

Naylor isnt palying because he isn't as good as Brayford, Buxton or Keogh

Buxton alongside Shackell worked well last season I'll grant you but there no reason why Buxton and Keogh cant be good together when they get used to playing with each other

Nigel said this in the Keogh Rams Player interview. How he would have loved to partner Shackell with Keogh.

Did he really?

That's when I feel the restraints on him are too tight. We're aiming for the Premiership but it's too much to ask to have Barnsley's Jason Shackell and Coventry's Richard Keogh in the same team.

Thanks for the replies lads, it was just Clough made such a big deal over Shackell being a left sided CB when we signed him, I thought we would replace him with another.

We cant blame the defence for all the goals we are conceding though, thats really simple minded.

Archived