Exam results

Shake n Bake

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughters off to college in a bit to get her AS level results (half of an A level I guess) - so this time next year will be worse.

She's done her best, revised well - it's all we can ask.

I'm guessing she don't read the forum then?

Nah she hates it ever since I started reading it on me phone during sex, told her I was trying to last longer by reading Boycie's posts, didn't help as apparently women don't want it to last longer than it has to.

Got what I need to get into Nottingham, A*BB. Chuffed a little bit actually.

Question: am I going to die there?

Well done, bet you're a happy bunny.

My daughter got a B in English and Psychology and a D in law (eek) she was 6 marks off a C so she's retaking it next year. It's only half time for her, so hopefully, she'll get the grades for Uni next year.

Get my GCSEs back on the 23rd sh!tting myself about them.

GCSE's are nothing now a days, all the importance etc that your teachers would have put on GCSE's is ridiculous. Try to get 5 A-C GCSE's including Maths and English as that's what employers may look for. But I wouldn't worry as most schools now seem to get the kids doing 10-12+ GCSE's anyway.

If you think GCSE's are stressful, just wait until your A Levels and in particular the last 6 months of your second year! You wont have a moments rest due to what will seem like 24/7 revision and stressing over ucas points....but then if you're going to be the next Luka Modric or whoever at Tottenham, getting good grades wont be at the front of your list!

Archived