Mason Bennett

perzy7

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give him 15-20 minutes at the end of every game - he is very quick, strong and desperate to impress every game.

I don't think he should be starting though, because at the minute he is a little ball of energy but use him for 15-20 minutes and he'll be a threat!

The thing with Mason Bennett is, it's disappointing he wasn't making the first team squad at 14. He should've definitely scored for fun last season and, if he wants to keep up with expectation, be breaking into the England senior squad and scoring for them aswell. If he's not at the World Cup in Brazil he should be written off as an absolute failure, sacked and sent to work on a building site.

Tell me perzy, has AVB been on the phone to you yet with an invite to start training with the first team?

I reckon by the end of the season if he hasn't you should put a transfer request in as he could be stopping your development. At your age you should be at least pushing for a place on the bench don't you think?

Tell me perzy, has AVB been on the phone to you yet with an invite to start training with the first team?

I reckon by the end of the season if he hasn't you should put a transfer request in as he could be stopping your development. At your age you should be at least pushing for a place on the bench don't you think?

at his age he should be out playing - not sat at a pc like us has beens... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

(speaking for myself of course.)

Archived