Twitter Rumours

sunnyside

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lupoli that is

How old were you in 2006/07? Lupoli was a decent enough player, but the fact that he has failed to push on is a bit of a worry. I wouldn't mind seeing him return, but I'm not actively in favour of it. Most would have thought that Addison or Barnes would be Premier League players right now. Not to mention others in the same situation. Just because a player was alright when they were younger doesn't mean that they'll be better now. He is 25 now and at that age he can still improve, but he really hasn't pushed on since then.

no but the ability should still be there

Why not go and get Barnes back then?

What makes you think he's all that worth getting, more so than looking at new possibilities. He's had a couple of average loan spells in this division since and hasn't looked overly impressive. As I said, I'd take him back, I just think he's a player that I'd have down as first choice. He's not the big striker we need, he might want fairly large wages and nothing that he's done since leaving us suggests that he'd be a great signing. Its also worth noting that we went up that year with one of the lowest goal tally's that a promoted side had managed in at the last 15 years. In fact, in the last 15 years, 45 sides have been promoted. Where do you think our goal tally that season ranked?

Lupoli was not a good player, he was a passenger. He scored 7 out of 35 appearences. Heard people raving about him, looked forward to seeing him play, he was rubbish.

6 years later people still talking about him, pah, terrible. Some of you probably slate Theo Robinson aswell.

Reports Barcelona are going to bid for Daniel Agger of Liverpool ,, ive not seen many liverpool games but can anyone tell me what does Agger do [size=2]do do[/size]

Pushes pineapples and shakes the tree I think...

Why not go and get Barnes back then?

What makes you think he's all that worth getting, more so than looking at new possibilities. He's had a couple of average loan spells in this division since and hasn't looked overly impressive. As I said, I'd take him back, I just think he's a player that I'd have down as first choice. He's not the big striker we need, he might want fairly large wages and nothing that he's done since leaving us suggests that he'd be a great signing. Its also worth noting that we went up that year with one of the lowest goal tally's that a promoted side had managed in at the last 15 years. In fact, in the last 15 years, 45 sides have been promoted. Where do you think our goal tally that season ranked?

Albert he's 13 mate. Your point was well made but you're in danger of over doing it. He's just a lad having some fun with his thoughts.

Archived