the new derby team have a lot to prove

B4ev6is

I think this current derby team has a lot to prove to people, even through none of us wanted jason shackall to go, but new guy from coverty city will need to show us he can be as good as shackall or better, and michal jacobs has less preasure on him but still he needs to get to grips to the champership, and the other new guy Preston north as replacement for paul green same thing, but he has played in the champship in the past so maybe not such a big jump for him. they will need to his the ground running but preaseason might prove key if they can win most of the games, they should have a bit of confordance by time the season kicks off.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, I'm not expecting anything to be proven. Yeah the new signings always want to come in and do well but it's not always the case.

I'm excited by this young team and I'm looking forward to the next few years as we hopefully see some of the young lads develop into quality footballers.

Here's hoping it takes us places. You Rams!

i think same as you #3 [url=http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/user/4-boycie/]Boycie as the team to me is lacking now fire power we need a striker who can his 20 plus for the season i have spotted one possabiley sam vokes from wovles who are letting him go, but there is some compersation for him, leeds , bristol city, and burnley but 900k might be enough to sign him but his wages might prove a stumbleing block.

The team is shaping up quite nicely. To say that all we need is a Left back for cover and a striker IF Steve Davies goes, is unusual...I can normally point out 5 positions that badly need strengthening!

We just need cover at left back and a forward if Davies goes to finish where? We are just bang average again and can will most likley finish in the middle 3rd again as we have done pretty much the last 4 years or so. We are like a big group who if they have a good run going may hit the play offs or if we have a bad run may be down the bottom end again. If we really want to be challanging we need more than we have now

We just need cover at left back and a forward if Davies goes to finish where? We are just bang average again and can will most likley finish in the middle 3rd again as we have done pretty much the last 4 years or so. We are like a big group who if they have a good run going may hit the play offs or if we have a bad run may be down the bottom end again. If we really want to be challanging we need more than we have now

And that is your opinion. Leave me to mine.

Archived