Richard Keogh

BorneoRam

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re the fees I am simply reporting what I have been told.

I was told that derby were being deliberately coy so that other clubs could not ransom us

Where are you getting this information?? Not doubting you though as you seem reliable.

Saw the Keogh has cost more than Shackell, the most paid for a player in 3 years, probably makes a net spend of about £300,000.

Still at least it may make some people's anger at the board showing a lack of ambition, especially with a striker and a left back possible coming in. A decent squad seems to be formulating

Theres never much compensation is there? Or will it be different because Leeds are in a higher division?

Quoted at being around £500,000.

Probably use the Varney money (£300,000) and a bit from somewhere else to put a package together.

Just looked on the cov website, Ball is a seperate deal to Keogh!

Coventry City have signed promising Derby County striker Callum Ball on a season long loan.

The 19-year-old has been on Derby's books since the age of nine and broke into their first team last season, scoring against the Sky Blues at Pride Park.

Manager Andy Thorn said: "I've liked Callum for some time so I am really pleased we've been able to get him here.

"It's been done separately to the [url=http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269%7E2854217,00.html#]Richard Keogh deal but while the two clubs were talking we asked about Callum and it's fantastic that we've been able to get this done.

Archived