Gary Kenneth

North_Stand_Ram

He has caps because the manager is Craig Levein (ex dundee utd) and he picked players he knows, + I've see him play for scotland since u/17 level (where he's been terrible expecially costing us at a worldcup game + taking the biggest murkage iv seen by ZLATAN) this is not a FM/clueless rant in fact I gained coaching badges at Dundee fc + been involved in coaching up here for nearly 10 years now, so really hope we look elsewhere!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has caps because the manager is Craig Levein (ex dundee utd) and he picked players he knows, + I've see him play for scotland since u/17 level (where he's been terrible expecially costing us at a worldcup game + taking the biggest murkage iv seen by ZLATAN) this is not a FM/clueless rant in fact I gained coaching badges at Dundee fc + been involved in coaching up here for nearly 10 years now, so really hope we look elsewhere!

You seem to know what you're on about. so I'll take your word for it.

This guy is for us. We've proven with Shackell that once we get a good championship player in they will go if they do well because of more money and derby accepting any bid over a million. This guy will need to prove himself and may not attract as much interest.

people on here moan left, right and centre, the pique thing was an exageration, but proves my point of having a reaction, then acted on with no thought process

Most people on here are too positive. Need to be realistic sometimes.

Owwwwwwww I was hoping he was off to forest wardy and theo would of ran rings round him 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived