Gary Kenneth

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOOOOOO!!! This guy is a complete DONKEY, I live in Dundee + seen him get bossed by Spl bum + journeymans, positioning is totally non-existent + cant read the game at all. Plus he's got a bit of an ego + is too preoccupied with partying. Total embarassment to even be linked with him imo

Lets hope this was not just someone's wishful thinking. Think he could be moulded into a quality centre back by us if we can pull this off. Competition for centre backs must be pretty tight at the moment. With new money arriving at Watford and Forest. Brum now back in the market. Leicester, Cardiff, Bristol and Palace are just some of the teams after a new centre back along with us.

Lets hope this was not just someone's wishful thinking. Think he could be moulded into a quality centre back by us if we can pull this off. Competition for centre backs must be pretty tight at the moment. With new money arriving at Watford and Forest. Brum now back in the market. Leicester, Cardiff, Bristol and Palace are just some of the teams after a new centre back along with us.

Maybe we should have kept hold of the decent one we had...?

id like him a center back tbh,

pros

free, big, powerful, nasty, youngish, good reputation

cons

wages and the fans here think we ahould be getting pique to replace shackell

i think thats b*llocks.... if he's like spencer prior id be chuffed but people dont expect a pique signing... they just didnt want our best (arguably best) asset sold for maybe half of what he should have gone for. and probebly would have gone for had it been a different club handling it

All I can say is, he can't be such a donkey if he's got a couple of full caps. I would like the chance to see for myself and make my own mind up and not rubbish the guy before he kicks a ball.

stephen pearson had caps for scotland didn't he? the only guy who has seen him thinks he is rubbish so why is everyone so excited? none of us have seen him and one side who thinks he will be brilliant are moaning at the ones who are doubtful when they are guilty of the same crime of judging him before any of us have seen him.

stephen pearson had caps for scotland didn't he? the only guy who has seen him thinks he is rubbish so why is everyone so excited? none of us have seen him and one side who thinks he will be brilliant are moaning at the ones who are doubtful when they are guilty of the same crime of judging him before any of us have seen him.

I make no judgment on someone Ive not seen play, but I seem to recall that many thought Stephen Pearson was the best thing since sliced bread, when he scored at Wembley against the baggies

i think thats b*llocks.... if he's like spencer prior id be chuffed but people dont expect a pique signing... they just didnt want our best (arguably best) asset sold for maybe half of what he should have gone for. and probebly would have gone for had it been a different club handling it

Is your undisclosed fee bigger than my undisclosed fee? Double unknown is still unknown.

Archived