Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe we can write 19 pages about this donkey. He's only one goal better than Nathan Tyrsome. He doesn't want to play for Derby, he is on a Premier League contract with wages way above anyone else at the club and would be a bad influence on the team overall.

I'm sorry but what a poor post. Have you actually seen him play? He may be 1 goal better than Nathan Tyson, but that was in the premier league with a team struggling at the botttom and hardly playing any games. How about you use the stats for the year before, would he be 15 times as good as Tyson? Why doesn't he want to play for derby? Has he told you directly? His wages will be around £7/8k which we would be able to match. And why the hell would he be a bad influence on the squad!? What do you base that on?

We've bid £500,000 apparently..

@Scottburns75 Tweeted it, and he's a writer for the 'Scottish daily express'

Plus Owen Bradley RT'd it, and he works for BBC Radio Derby.

Scott Burns also tweeted about the Bryson move before anyone else found out aswell, very reliable source that.

Hi Newbie, I'm sorry you didn't like my post. Yes I have seen Sammon play but it was for Kilmarnaock and not Wigan. I wasn't disappointed when he chose the Wigan bench above the possiblity of a regular start for the Rams. I thought at the time he was rather big and clumsy and reading some media reports that he wishes to remain at Wigan rather than be a loanee with us would indicate that he views Derby as a step down. His wage at Wigan would be contrary to all that has happened at PPS over the past two years which has seen the high wage earners exit the door at considerable cost to the Club. I can only see him or the likes of Nicky Maynard (media rumour)causing disruption to the protocol of the current wage structure. Forums are all about personal comments and when all is said and done we are all on the same side with an equal goal upon the horizon.

Archived