Formation

Stedcfc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forgot the bit where they all shout "CHAAAAAARRRGGGEE!"

marko - when you quote a user, you can add your comment to the bottom of the text box with the quote in it. At the minute you're just re-posting the original person's quote and making a second post with your comment. Just stick them in the same post if you can please.

If you need any help just shout out in the help & support thread.

marko - when you quote a user, you can add your comment to the bottom of the text box with the quote in it. At the minute you're just re-posting the original person's quote and making a second post with your comment. Just stick them in the same post if you can please.

sorted.....this new mobile is ****

Gk - Fielding

DR - Brayford

DL - Roberts

DC - Buxton/OB

DC - (New)

MR - Bavies/Hughes

ML - Jacobs

MC - Bryson

MC - Hendrick

ST - Ward

ST - Theo/(New)

I think you have it just about right. Makes you realise how important those missing two names are. Looks like a mid table team again.

• 3 weeks later...

Listening to cloughs interview on football league app sounds like he wants coutts Bryson and hendrick in midfield with hendrick holding mid with coutts and Bryson pushing up so thinking maybe 4 5 1 this season with those 3 in middle ward and Jacobs as wingers?

I hope that is the case. Sort of a hybrid between 4-1-3-2 and 4-2-3-1. If Hendrick can handle that DM (Makelele) spot then that releases Coutts and Bryson to push forward. I think a few and Clough have commented that Jacobs and Coutts particularly like to cut inside so I think this formation would work better than the more rigid 4-4-2 where Coutts and Jacobs would be more restricted. Of course it still leaves us with who the 1 or 2 up top would be, but if Savies goes (and Tyson to Brizzle) then hopefully Clough has someone in mind...?

FF

JB

RK

TN

GR

JH

PC

CB

MJ

TR

JW

I dont care what formation we play as long as we show more ambition and creativity more often, especially away from home. It's been the same for Cloughs entire time here, away from home we are boring to watch.

Towards the end of last season when we were safe we finally began to dominate sides away from home, Leeds, Cardiff etc and as expected, the results were far better.

Lets hope that Clough has finally realised, after all these years, and with me constantly telling him on here, that defensive/lack of ambition gets you what we have achieved in the last few seasons - mid table obscurity.

Archived