Alberto Bueno

NMtherams

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pleased that we are being linked with Bueno again. He is an exciting young player.

But it begs the question - why would he come back here? The prospect of playing Barcelona versus the prospect of playing Barnsley - there's only one winner!

Even if he might not be a regular at Valladolid, it would surprise me very much to see him back here because he was far from a guaranteed starter here and it seems like we're going in a completely different direction in terms of the team we're building.

Let's wait and see.

I'm pleased that we are being linked with Bueno again. He is an exciting young player.

But it begs the question - why would he come back here? The prospect of playing Barcelona versus the prospect of playing Barnsley - there's only one winner!

Even if he might not be a regular at Valladolid, it would surprise me very much to see him back here because he was far from a guaranteed starter here and it seems like we're going in a completely different direction in terms of the team we're building.

Let's wait and see.

You kinder put a downer on that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Archived