Memorable England moments from tournaments

ramexpat

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes bruv, both of those moments moved me to tears of joy as very little else has. In both cases it was the sheer unexpected turnaround caused by moments of incredible skill and genius which turned a fairloy dull game into something totally memorable.

I woud have posted them if you hadn't beaten me to it!

Apart from the 1966 world cup win what is you best moment from a England in a tournement.

Mine would be

Even though he was a reddog , what passion and emotion from Pearce.

[media=]

Shear class

I do have a memory before 96 ,,, i think ,, i cant remember 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

That for me is ace,it brings back the passion the bulldog spirit that i fear our current stars lack,so what he was a red dog he was playing for England and for me i love that clip.

The 4-1 demolition of Holland in Euro 96 was the best performance I've seen England do in a tournament. We really should have won that.

Probably one of the best days supporting England I can remember. Glorious day. Had to watch most of it upstairs in my bedroom (was only 14) whilst my mum watched her soaps. Whenever we scored I'd shout as loud as poss and bang on the floor.

Good times.

Archived