Memorable England moments from tournaments

ramexpat

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hand of god incident 1986 - Parents living room

Losing on penalties to the geeermans in 1990 - White Swan, Littleover

Beating Spain on penalties 1996 - Some nameless public house, Bournmouth

David Beckhams last-gasp free kick against Greece - not actually a tournament I know - The Station public house, Blandford - was sat there staring into space, reflecting on how far we had come under Sven, but it wasnt enough... the next second Im on the table screaming 'YES!'.

The 5 - 1 overhaul of geermany in munich 1 Sept 2001 - again not a tournamnet but a qualifying match for the 2002 WC. The Crown & Anchor, Blandford. A fantastic photograph with the England fans in front of the scoreboard - with a Derby County flag in the centre.

Hand of god incident 1986 - Parents living room

Losing on penalties to the geeermans in 1990 - White Swan, Littleover

Beating Spain on penalties 1996 - Some nameless public house, Bournmouth

David Beckhams last-gasp free kick against Greece - not actually a tournament I know - The Station public house, Blandford - was sat there staring into space, reflecting on how far we had come under Sven, but it wasnt enough... the next second Im on the table screaming 'YES!'.

The 5 - 1 overhaul of geermany in munich 1 Sept 2001 - again not a tournamnet but a qualifying match for the 2002 WC. The Crown & Anchor, Blandford. A fantastic photograph with the England fans in front of the scoreboard - with a Derby County flag in the centre.

From tournaments..

Linekers hat trick against Poland in Mexico...dancing around the living room kissing my panini sticker book.

Mark Wrights winner against Egypt, in the stadium, loads of Chelsea fans lifting me up like I was the world cup singing OOH Mark Wright.

Platt's last minute winner.....in the Dev in Belper dancing on the tables with the topless barmaids.

Sweeden......the beer tents....and thinking why am i doing this for the first time....of many.

Euro 96

Gazza against the sweaties.......unbelievable.

Gary Neville jumping into us against Scotland.

The holland game

France

Missing beckhams free kick while peeing.

Michael Owen.

The Argentina game....still celebrating Sol's "goal" as the almost scored.....

Ringing in sick at work from St Etienne and my boss telling me "they better lose tonight, or HR are going to sack you!"

Apart from the 1966 world cup win what is you best moment from a England in a tournement.

Mine would be

Even though he was a reddog , what passion and emotion from Pearce.

[media=]

Shear class

I do have a memory before 96 ,,, i think ,, i cant remember 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Pity the **** did'nt do that v Germany in Italia 90

We'd have won that World Cup cos Argentina in the final were gash

Archived