Embarrasing Situations !!

ramexpat

Today i took my 3 year old daughter to a water "theme park" for the first time , we got up nice and early had breakfast and left for the water park ,the pools were jammed packed with people, she was a little hesitant at first for 10 or so minutes then she got into it, she loved it , the water slide , jumping in everything ,,,,,, then she swallowed some water ,,,, didnt quite agree with her breakfast ,, next thing in know ,, floating bacon and eggs ,, sick everywhere and i mean everywhere ,, i picked her and it just kept coming ,, everyone cleared the pool and im talking over 30 odd people who were close then the other people who saw them leave left aswell ,, suprisingly we didnt get asked to leave , the lifeguards were awesome, and everyone was allowed back in the pool half hour later after they cleaned it

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope your kid had a fun day despite the episode and didn't get traumatised by it. No reason to be embarrassed.

she loved it thanks, were thinking of going again tomorrow (to a different one), i was not embarresed about her throwing up , was just the situation when i didnt have a clue what to do

I remember going to an indoor pool in Seaton , Devon..

well, they wouldn't let anyone in..

turns out somebody attempted a fart.. didnt half discolour the water..

they shut the pool for the rest of that day..

and before you ask..it wasn't me..

oh, and while i'm here never a good idea to swim on a full stomach, good luck tomorrow,

hope all goes well, I still love water parks even at my age 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

SillyBilly

Got my brother in law to repair a laptop. Turns out deleting the browser history isn't enough.

Archived