Weather Updates

mozza

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll come with you, been sleeping downstairs on the sofa for the last week (by choice), cooler downstairs and the missus gets to sleep without me cursing the weather all night, how people enjoy this is beyond me

This northener won't be moaning. As far as I'm concerned this sun can do one, had enough of it now.

Always prefeered dark evenings and foggy mornings meself. Autumn and winter are the best seasons for me.

Yup, if its cold you can stick the heating on, put more clothes on. When it's too hot you can go naked but then what, Stick a crap fan on that just blows hot hair around?

I'm English, not designed for these temperatures.

Yup, if its cold you can stick the heating on, put more clothes on. When it's too hot you can go naked but then what, Stick a crap fan on that just blows hot hair around?

I'm English, not designed for these temperatures.

you sir are a pussay.

I've just seen the weather report, and while us lot inland are cooking at 29deg, you on the east coast have only 22deg.

Man up ffs.

Haha 30 degrees heatwave. That beach picture is insane..

How to sleep in hot weather? Erm a fan, or better air conditioning..

I hope you guys make the most of it, especially those that can't get abroad this summer.

It's amazing how climates and being used to a certain climate make people feel different.. A friend spent 6 weeks in Munich in April/May time and she said it was paradise.. Paradise because it was grey, rainy and below 20 degrees.. That for me is hell.

I need to see the rain.. I haven't seen a drop for about 8 months now..

Bit cooler here as forecast but still muggy, so getting the gardens done.

Start of next week it's got to get even hotter, temps gonna climb up, maybe get 32.

All this heats a bit much now, it's a bloody pain.

Got to drive to Coventry on Monday for a series of project meetings. It'll be horrible - although the air conditioning in Jaguar cars is bloody wonderful, it's rubbish in the Engineering Centre.

Archived