Weather Updates

mozza

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're giving blanket wall-to-wall currant bun for the next 2 weeks - that means we've got to be very careful about keeping our liquid levels high (especially in Dublin for the Bohs v Rams game)

They're giving blanket wall-to-wall currant bun for the next 2 weeks - that means we've got to be very careful about keeping our liquid levels high (especially in Dublin for the Bohs v Rams game)

2 weeks of pool/sea for me then..

:wub:

2 weeks of pool/sea for me then..

:wub:

Enjoy.

My next proper holiday will be for the Porterhouse beer festival in October - just too flaming busy at work.

It was horrible driving down to Brizzle this evening - aircon not working properly in the car.

Enjoy.

My next proper holiday will be for the Porterhouse beer festival in October - just too flaming busy at work.

It was horrible driving down to Brizzle this evening - aircon not working properly in the car.

Cheers Eddie , getting past Bristol is a ba****d , we aim to stop at Sedgemoor , but not setting off till 10 am ,

due to boarding kennels opening times..

Where are you ? No sign of rain here.

I'm guessing Finland

Edit:

I saw the reply flash up from Dimmu about 2 seconds before I pressed return

Definitely one to enjoy, that.

Providing i have a home to come home to ..

He's got to get himself up for work , bet my leccy bill will be ginormous .

How come 'kids' (he's 21) can easily turn things on , but find it damn near impossible to turn owt off ?

i've told him , i don't wanna go away a dad and come back a grandad.. :blink:

Anyway , when we went away a couple of years ago , we stressed to our eldest son to remember to feed the

Cockatiels and lovebirds , we got home after a week away to find their water bowls nearly empty.. :o

''thought i asked you too feed the birds'' , said I , '' I did !! '' said he , ''well how come the water bowls are damn near

empty ?'' says I , ''you never said owt about watering 'em'' , said he ..

Apart from that , i'm gonna relax ..

It's nice at the moment..

10.45am and 27 degrees.. In the afternoon it won't be too pretty though, highs of 37 which is far too hot for my liking..

I'm not really a fan of my July here.. It's simply too hot and I don't have any football to keep me entertained..

Archived