Weather Updates

mozza

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, this time next week I will be flying back to blighty for a few weeks - should I expect blue skies and endless summer or just get real?

The weather's gorgeous at the moment couldn't be more 'summery'..

but , like Derby's performances , all could change , in an instant..

What part of 'Blighty' you visiting , and for how long ?

The weather's gorgeous at the moment couldn't be more 'summery'..

but , like Derby's performances , all could change , in an instant..

What part of 'Blighty' you visiting , and for how long ?

Derbyshire mainly, seeing the family and for my Brothers wedding, bit of time in Manchester (where it will obviously rain) and N Yorks as well as a week in Spain so will at least get some sun

Derbyshire mainly, seeing the family and for my Brothers wedding, bit of time in Manchester (where it will obviously rain) and N Yorks as well as a week in Spain so will at least get some sun

Oh, 3 weeks total - inc Spain

Hope it stays nice for ya , we're off down Devon forra fortnight early July , so it's bound to

'break-up' by then .. grrrr.. :angry::)

Asked Dav to open the curtains this morning so I could look out at the blue sky.

Wish I hadn't bothered as I was nearly blinded, felt like bloody Dracula so took refuge under me duvet. Not come out yet, I'll blister and disintegrate if I do.

Asked Dav to open the curtains this morning so I could look out at the blue sky.

Wish I hadn't bothered as I was nearly blinded, felt like bloody Dracula so took refuge under me duvet. Not come out yet, I'll blister and disintegrate if I do.

Get up and make the poor man breakfast mun.

Does he have to everything in the house.

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna fry this weekend people, which means only 1 thing - the neighbours will think every bugger else on the street wants to hear their music at midnight. Ya bloody hoo.

Gonna fry this weekend people, which means only 1 thing - the neighbours will think every bugger else on the street wants to hear their music at midnight. Ya bloody hoo.

Well let's hope they have the good sense to listen to David Bowie all night long. :D

Well let's hope they have the good sense to listen to David Bowie all night long. :D

nah, even Bowie's too sophisticated for them. All they know is boom box garbage

Have a good'un mate! Hope it stays for Dublin...

Thanks bud , i do too , but the summers we've had recently , i don't hold out much hope..

Daveo will be pleased tho , i doubt i'll be able to post much on here , no internet .. :angry:

Archived