iPhone 4s or BB 9900

McRamFan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I helped my girlfriend with this exact choice last November, decided to go for the 4s as everything she own is apple and she is comfortable with how everything works on the iphone, but as its now 2012 and the new phones are coming through im interesting as to why you have chosen these 2 phones over the new phones? considering effectively little or no price difference

I helped my girlfriend with this exact choice last November, decided to go for the 4s as everything she own is apple and she is comfortable with how everything works on the iphone, but as its now 2012 and the new phones are coming through im interesting as to why you have chosen these 2 phones over the new phones? considering effectively little or no price difference

My current phone is a BB, and I have used a iPhone for a few months as a work phone, chosen simply on looks and usage. Did consider a HTC however couldn't get on with it (was a mates).

Would happily take suggestions / recommendations

People with iPhones irritate me for some reason...no I don't want to hear about your ***** app, now leave me alone. My wife has one anorl.

My current phone is a BB, and I have used a iPhone for a few months as a work phone, chosen simply on looks and usage. Did consider a HTC however couldn't get on with it (was a mates).

Would happily take suggestions / recommendations

well if its a choice between those two your experiences of the phones are the best thing to go on, although i think RIM are in trouble whereas apple seem to still be on the way up

I have an X10 at the moment and am looking round for my upgrade so ive been doing new phone research over the past weeks and unless you don't want an android I recommend looking at the sony xperia s and soon the samsung galaxy sIII

dont think android is like HTC, its very different on other phones and i personally wouldnt get a HTC

I've got an iPhone and can't live without, been really reliable haven't had to send it back in nearly 3 years, my friend went through 4 blackberries in his first year! Not good if you spend a lot of time on the phone! When this one finally packs up I'll get another iPhone, but I do like the look of the new Samsung Galaxy, that would be my only suggestion

iPhones are amazing. I can't believe you even bothered asking as Blackberrys are utter ****.

But you do get your free season ticket no?

Technically the season ticket offer is not free, you pay more per month on the contract, therefore its like paying for a ST over a 18/24 month contract.

Personally I think BB are pretty good, had one for years as a business phone and couldn't fault it. May have to investigate this new Samsung though.

I had a Blackberry Curve, it was alright until I realised I was about 10 years behind in technology, I then got a HTC Wildfire which took me around 2 months to realise Android was duff, then I got a iPhone 4...then a iPad 2...then a iMac....safe to say iHaven't looked back.

Archived